X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wtf???

Is going on??

This cross was discussed a whileback.
    Now it's back for sale, with another device, for the modest amount of 550 euro's!!!

A bloody expensive disc, when you consider it was sold a few weeks back for a mere 250 euro's.....
    http://server2.gs-shop.de/200/cgi-bi...=164&PKEY=8F5F

here's the other thread:
    http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...light=schinkel

Maybe the original buyer returned it back to Philip since he was not pleased with it?
    I once wanted to buy an EK1 from him that was sold, but after some weeks it popped up again and was available.

It is indeed the same cross btw.

Comment

Might be true Nico, but with a different disc and a price raised by over 100%??

Doesn't make much sense, does it??

Regards,
      Ben

Comment

That's what I also saw.
        I tried to buy it at first when it was priced at 250 euro to examine this thing.
        Nice to see the before and after pictures

Ben: Look out what you say, a lot of Dealers are blocking you for future purchases you when you say something negative about their items

Here is the before

Regards,
        Luud
        Attached Files

Comment

And the "after"picture.
          With a very expensive disc.
          Attached Files

Comment

Ben: Look out what you say, a lot of Dealers a blocking for future purchases you when you say something negative about thier items

Luud[/quote]

Thanks for the warning Luud.
            I was aware of that already, but I couldn't care less as a matter of fact.
            It's only a matter of what comes first, wether you put them on your "ignore-list" or the other way around.

At some point there are certain people I prefer not to deal with, no matter what they have for sale.

We have had this dealer's stunt with the so-called schinkel B a while back , and now this......

Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to fry anyone for making a mistake, or for bade judgement, but if you put up the same (fake or at least unreliable) item twice, it's not a mistake anymore

Best regards,
            Ben
            Last edited by ben bijker; 01-21-2007, 03:18 PM. Reason: typo's caused by cognac :-)

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
            X