No announcement yet.

rk lucky found or junk?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It may be just the slightly blurry photos, but the beading looks like crap. It doesn't look nearly defined enough.

Comment

Golden Finds

I would like to start a post if I may. Looking at a post were a lucky collector found a spange in an antique shop has prompted to ask other members to post their golden finds. To me, such finds are what makes this hobby the best. Digging up a diamond is far more appealing (to me) than buying one from a jeweller.
      I myself found a nice 1914 EKII in an old aspirin box in Poland, hardly Indiana Jones stuff but delightful.
      I think this would make an interesting thread......
      Maybe someone has found an RK in the attic??

Comment

Originally posted by redfaced View Post
        Maybe someone has found an RK in the attic??
        Yes am previous collector a couple of weeks ago found a RK, DKiG, and DKiS from his grandpa's attic (I envy him, all I got was a Type 14 Nambu lol).

Comment

My grandfather was in the VII corps US army and ten years after he passed away we where going through Packed up photos and came across a cigar box. Inside was a very small nazi flag that was in a German soliders pocket. A lighter with the lufft eagle on the bottom a handfull of buttons and patches. All 100% original because he was not a collector and they came from the war. I collected 100% US items at this time. When I started collecting TR items I asked him where the box was and my father told me he think he tossed it. All I could do was tell him what it was worth. Maybee he will think twice next time.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X