The new Iron Times - update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The new Iron Times - update

The revised Iron Times book by Stephen Previteria will ship the biginning of April. It has 78 new pages, a bigger format and 268 new pictures. It should be a great book!
    Imperial German Medalbars and Ribbonbars

Hi,

Tanks for sharing this info. I know what to buy in April

Regards, Theo
    Freedom is not for Free

Comment

Will you be able to buy it in Canada from a Canadian seller?

Comment

My order is in!
        Marc

Comment

Wow .... quite a delay. Word I heard just before I sent my money was Mid February release

Comment

Hi Steve,

You can make your advance order now...

http://www.winidorepress.com/banner_links/order.html

My order is in too!

Comment

Per Stephen the release date was moved slightly forward to April. As far as the book being available in Canada from a dealer I would check with Stephen. Although a dealer is going to add a premium and my suggestion is to order it direct from Winidore Press.
              Imperial German Medalbars and Ribbonbars

Comment

hmmm, am I the only one here who purchased TheIronTime last year (not a cheap book), not knowing it would be out of date so quick, and feel a bit cheated
                regards
                jon

Comment

Originally posted by tinmantis View Post
                  hmmm, am I the only one here who purchased TheIronTime last year (not a cheap book), not knowing it would be out of date so quick, and feel a bit cheated
                  regards
                  jon
                  Jon, I feel for you. Put it up on e-bay. I did, and was surprised at the interest.

Comment

Originally posted by tinmantis View Post
                    regards
                    jon
                    I bought mine in Sept 06 thinking its a long way, if ever, before the 2nd edition is released. I waited a long time to find one. Cost: $400 PLUS $40 postage. (but dont tell anyone). I have the 2nd edition on order for much less.
                    AB
                    In memory of my Uncle,
                    Schtz.Grenadier KARL HOFBAUER,
                    2 Kompanie, Inf-Bat, 550.
                    Killed in action, Krasnoje, Minsk, 7. Nov. 1942.

Comment

As a real nut for this hobby, I want both the first and second editions. I already ordered the second edition. If anyone has a nice first edition, signed with slipcase, and feel it is now outdated, I'm a buyer. Also looking for Prussian Blue signed with slipcase...Tom

Comment

I really hope that Stephen has pictured much more "Diamonds" at all - all 27 I hope - A- and B-pieces of course :-))

Comment

Why are you guys moaning about having a first edition? Go to any bookstore and look at the difference between first and second edition of any book and you will see a major price difference. Plus more of the second will be published, so if you have a 1st ed you have a rarer book!
                          Marc

Comment

Stephen figures # 165 for me

Comment

Originally posted by Flak88 View Post
                              Why are you guys moaning about having a first edition? Go to any bookstore and look at the difference between first and second edition of any book and you will see a major price difference. Plus more of the second will be published, so if you have a 1st ed you have a rarer book!
                              Marc

Maybe, but I dumped mine for a decent price before they flood the market. Then you'll have no choice but to keep them or basically give them away later.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X