Two new arrivals...EKII's '23' and 'L/11'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two new arrivals...EKII's '23' and 'L/11'

I received these crosses recently and wanted to show them off, plus see how my photos turned out using my new Photoelements software...

Robert
    Attached Files

L/11...
    Attached Files

Comment

Ek2's

Hi Robert:
      Nice pieces 23's are great pieces.

Comment

Originally posted by RICK S View Post
        Hi Robert:
        Nice pieces 23's are great pieces.
        They are, and the '21's. Everything is really nice on them, the design, the finishing.

Robert

Comment

Schweet!

Hank
          Unless it was nighttime, or the weather was bad, and you were running out of gas - then it was a sweaty nightmare, like a monkey f*ing a skunk.
          ~ Dan Hampton, Viper Pilot

Comment

Hi Robert,

You are certainly building up a nice collection of marked EKII's.

Regards ...

Comment

ek2

Hi Robert
              I noticed that too. ref larger collection

Comment

Robert,
                Two superb additions.

Chet
                Zinc stinks!

Comment

Thanks you guys,

With the help of some friends I've been able to find some nice pieces. And some of my nicer pieces have come right from the forum members themselves. I have quite a few to go to make a complete set, and those are getting harder to find as we all know.

Robert

Comment

Congrats on the photos and the use of photoshop elements too - nice pics !

Comment

Originally posted by mdb2312 View Post
                      Congrats on the photos and the use of photoshop elements too - nice pics !
                      Hi Martin,

I think I have just as much fun putting together photos as I do finding the crosses themselves.

Robert

Comment

Hello

Very nice crosses, nice photos and presentation. How many marked EKs do you have now? You must be getting close to having all the makers - something I dream of doing !!

Regards
                        David

Comment

Originally posted by DavidM View Post
                          Hello

Very nice crosses, nice photos and presentation. How many marked EKs do you have now? You must be getting close to having all the makers - something I dream of doing !!

Regards
                          David
                          I got this idea from Lorenzo Brown, who does a magnificent job of presenting his badges like this, but much better. To answer your questing regarding my numbered crosses, I have only half the makers, but have gathered (61) marked EKII's. According to the PKZ list of EKII makers there were (68) total. Out of these I'm not sure how many of these makers used the LDO code on their crosses later on in the war. To my knowledge there were (23) EKI makers during the war, with some makers double marking their crosses, some using only the PKZ numbering code and others using only the LDO code. It's my dream too to complete both sets in my lifetime. All things in time I suppose.

Robert

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
                          X