EK2 Ribbon 25mm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EK2 Ribbon 25mm

There is an EK2 on the estand right now with a shinkel EK2 ribbon said to be 25mm in width. I have a shinkle EK2 that came with this smaller ribbon. This week I recieved an unmarked EK2 that also had this smaller ribbon. Are these scarce? Did they sometimes come on regular EK2's?

Originally posted by Steve Campell View Post
    There is an EK2 on the estand right now with a shinkel EK2 ribbon said to be 25mm in width. I have a shinkle EK2 that came with this smaller ribbon. This week I recieved an unmarked EK2 that also had this smaller ribbon. Are these scarce? Did they sometimes come on regular EK2's?

based on my limited experience of handling many ek2s this past year or two , not many ek2s had this smaller ribbon ? thus i say the scarer of the two ribbons !

slim

Comment

The narrow ribbon is often found in a paper packet marked " Band fur Eisernes Kreuz 2 Klasse". It was intended for the buttonhole use and fit the buttonhole far better than the standard ribbon. It is occasionally found mounted on the medals.

Bob Hritz
      In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king.

Duct tape can't fix stupid, but it can muffle the sound.

Comment

Thanks. I was surprised when my latest EK came with one. Makes the deal seem a little better I guess.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,722 at 03:33 AM on Today.

Working...
        X