EK 1 at Detlev today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EK 1 at Detlev today

What's the deal on those boxed EK1 at Detlev today (saw it to late myself) how come the went 'only' 190 euro???

Originally posted by Nick_since_1985 View Post
    What's the deal on those boxed EK1 at Detlev today (saw it to late myself) how come the went 'only' 190 euro???
    That's one of the reasons why the friday morning feeding frenzy is the way it is.

Comment

Originally posted by ekhunter View Post
      That's one of the reasons why the friday morning feeding frenzy is the way it is.
      yep, hey ekhunter have you got pics of your Knight's Cross yet?

Comment

everytime I remember to look theress nothing left

Comment

Originally posted by Maj. Konig View Post
          yep, hey ekhunter have you got pics of your Knight's Cross yet?
          Leaving today for a 9 day hunting trip. I left a specific request, I'd like to say orders, for the wife to pick up a new scanner while I'm gone. Unfortunately for now, you would have to go way back on the E-stand to find the pictures of that particular one. Back to Detlev's site this morning, a lot of people were hungry this morning, because by the time I checked it, all I saw was the words 'Sold' next to everything. It was a big time IC friday.

Comment

There's still an attributed sword available for a paltry $179,200

Comment

Originally posted by Darrell View Post
              There's still an attributed sword available for a paltry $179,200
              That's it, and it's only $179,200.00? How did I miss that one! Let me grab my credit card. Interesting that it's not just $179,000.00, or just rounded up to $180,000.00.

Comment

....Interesting that it's not .......or just rounded up to $180,000.00.

It will be after FedEx and Customs gets through with it

Comment

That's it, and it's only $179,200.00? How did I miss that one! Let me grab my credit card. Interesting that it's not just $179,000.00, or just rounded up to $180,000.00.
                  The euro price is a nice round 140k. The $ and Sterling prices are just conversion rates. Wait a day or two for the dollar to weaken, and you'll be getting a deal!

best
                  Hank

EDIT: Also, what boxed EK1 for 190 euro? All the ones I see were at 250 or higher....

Hank
                  Last edited by hankmeister; 11-17-2006, 11:42 PM.
                  Unless it was nighttime, or the weather was bad, and you were running out of gas - then it was a sweaty nightmare, like a monkey f*ing a skunk.
                  ~ Dan Hampton, Viper Pilot

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                  X