need help (a mm 15 ek1)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

need help (a mm 15 ek1)

Need help, This is my first mm15 ek1 , where is the "dimple"? Is it a good ? thanks
    Attached Files

no 2
    Attached Files

Comment

no 3

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

A little effort...

Hallo, the cross is ABSOLUTELY FINE.

A TEXTBOOK EXAMPLE.

Look, why don't You just go to the main page and compare Your example with the originals presented there?

If You are an AM why don't You go for the EK fake forum and check there too?

A little effort and Your question could have been answered without being asked...

GENERAL QUESTION:

are people getting lazy or is it just me getting irritated with obvious questions?
              Last edited by Okrach; 11-17-2006, 02:31 AM. Reason: typing...

Comment

Cross indeed looks fine. To answer the question above, the dimple can be seen under the 1939, on the metal frame. If you do a search on 15 crosses I am sure you will find plenty of examples.

Comment

sorry, i just only have 2 ek1's , a novicer, can't sure from photo,so need somebody's advice

Comment

Originally posted by catlovetv View Post
                    sorry, i just only have 2 ek1's , a novicer, can't sure from photo,so need somebody's advice
                    Yeap, far enough - I think I have a bad day today

Comment

The cross is in fact fine, with the front frame being rotated 180 degrees to normal.

The pimple (not "dimple", as this means the exact opposite to what it really is... ) is usually found at the top on these.

Brett

Comment

Originally posted by Brett Dixon View Post
                        The cross is in fact fine, with the front frame being rotated 180 degrees to normal.

The pimple (not "dimple", as this means the exact opposite to what it really is... ) is usually found at the top on these.

Brett
                        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                        thanks your help , , i see the photo from another thread before i post the new thread ,that 's why i need help
                        Attached Files

Comment

That 15 is very nice and orginal, i have two off those 15´s both mint. One whit the pimple on the topp arm and one whit the pimple on bottom arm. One have a magnetic core, and the other a brass core.
                          Mikael

Comment

-

An OK EK1.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                            X