spange for view

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

spange for view

i have had this a while now and just wanted a or please. if ok would i be correct worth about £200 ??
    Attached Files

pic 2
    Attached Files

Comment

the spange
      Attached Files

Comment

rear
        Attached Files

Comment

cased. thanks for any input
          Attached Files

Comment

Hi Chris,

I nice BH Mayer set! You're under on your price though imo. Pound-wise, probably +-350 would be closer to world marked value these days.

Regards
            Mike

PS: I hope I didn't p*ss off any bargain hunters
            Regards
            Mike

Evaluate the item, not the story and not the seller's reputation!

If you PM/contact me without the courtesy of using your first name, please don't be offended if I politely ignore you!

Comment

mike i never said up for sale so sure you not pi**ed them off. thanks for info though as it proves these little gems are better than any interest rate the banks pay these days

what i do like however is the frosting on this one as looks loads better in the hand as they say. crisp and sharp.

over time i have forgot or lost dated on some of my items so i try to filter the ones im not sure on over time to double check due to not recording it first time. i darn't put my cased ek1s through as some might think taking the pi**.
              what amases me and still does to this day how the ek masters can tell a mm by the rim. i look and look but must be blind as find it so hard to tell the diff mm marks etc( im sure im not alone on that score either). so hats of to them

Comment

funny, i was just getting ready to start a thread on these. you might want to check it out. as mike said, 200 pounds ($380 usd) is low balling. these are not going for less than $600 usd (315 pounds). $650 and up is the average now. however, im sure mike can find them for less than that if we acknowledge his great skills in hunting down good medals, at good prices.

Comment

Hi Chris very nice, box and spange in excellent condition

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                  X