DKIS Help needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DKIS Help needed

These are the only pictures I got from the seller and Im not an expert one . So can You guys take a look and say what do You think because for me it looks good and Im trying to buy it. So I really need Your support. If its not much to ask: what could be the awerage price for the award in this condition?
    Thanks
    Attached Files

Reverse

Reverse
    Attached Files

Comment

im no pro on deschlers but i am about 75% on it being good. ill do research later on it

Comment

Thanks Tony!
        I try dennis. I really need some more backup. Anyone else, please!

Comment

Nice and original Deschler

Comment

You might want to read through this thread, especially the last few responses, before you go for it > http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=184193

Take care

Comment

Toomas, contact the seller and ask for more pictures - side views, another angle on the pin and catch, etc. to make sure he has the pieces in hand. The items on eBay are showing as "Sold" on the website in the other thread, so it is a little worrying...

Don

Comment

Thanks Henry and Don. It was close!!! E-Bay has by now removed all this listing and I think Wehrmacht-awards has done a great job. It was mentioned in e-mail I got from them. So once again many thanks Guys!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                X