ek1 with box and packet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ek1 with box and packet?

this cross got kicked off ebay today and the guys holding his own auction with it, as i havent been sent great pics and am not well up on cases all help would be welcomed
    Attached Files

ek

Attached Files

Comment

ek1

Attached Files

Comment

From these pics, I'd say a real georgeous set If you can get it for a decent price GO FOR IT !

Comment

ek1

hi and thanks darrell as for price i have to let him know by 1800 uk time sunday with my bid,but if any1 can pm me with a clue as to its value with case and box i would appreciate it,thanks again dave

Comment

yes indeed a really nice set....

good luck.

Comment

At the right price go for it - it's a peach of a 65 (Klein & Quenzer). If you don't want it give me his details, I'll snap it up!!!!!!

Comment

Dang, that's nice. Good luck - wish I had seen it!!

best
                Hank
                Unless it was nighttime, or the weather was bad, and you were running out of gas - then it was a sweaty nightmare, like a monkey f*ing a skunk.
                ~ Dan Hampton, Viper Pilot

Comment

x

Gottlieb has one for US$725

Comment

ek1

thanks guys for the help on this ,i appreciate it i have just spoke to the seller and he has 6 interested in it,he said hes amazed at the interest in it and thought it was only worth about £20 thanks again dave

Comment

what did the seller tell you he has been offered so far ? and has he really got 6 other buyers ? also mate SET a price in your head and stick to it !! do not fall into this guys trap of sucking every last once of cash from you ! and also can you trust this guy ? ebay tell you not to do deals outside of ebay...just be careful

slim

Comment

Nice set- but be carefull......

Comment

sscrooge
                          Why is the case photographed on a blue background while the other ones are against a red one? Ask for more photos taken from angles not seen in the provided photos. Ask him to place the items on a newspaper with todays date clearly seen.

Good luck.
                          Peter

Comment

ek

hi asked seller for some pics side on and they popped up so its looking good i just need to win it now rgds dave
                            Attached Files

Comment

ek1

hi guys well i have won the cross now for the part where i pay and panic that it arrives at my house rgds dave

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X