French Foreign Legion..??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

French Foreign Legion..??

OK Guys...Put down the rocks..!!..dont throw them at me....But Ive exhausted just about every search engine I know...My youngest Son has started collecting French Foreign Legion Militaria....and I have spent hours and hours searching on the Internet looking for a Dealer....selling any Legion Material....cant believe cant find even one...!!..anyway....if anyone can help me on this search....Im sure my Son will appreciate it......and I appreciate you taking the time to answer....Regards....Hans Fischer

You would be better off on this fourm

international militria

I have see the odd FFL item there. They have of course some realy cool stuff

Legio Patria Nostra

Comment

Try this place
      http://www.abcollection.com/fr/annon...88a24999ba2289

Originally posted by kreig01 View Post
      OK Guys...Put down the rocks..!!..dont throw them at me....But Ive exhausted just about every search engine I know...My youngest Son has started collecting French Foreign Legion Militaria....and I have spent hours and hours searching on the Internet looking for a Dealer....selling any Legion Material....cant believe cant find even one...!!..anyway....if anyone can help me on this search....Im sure my Son will appreciate it......and I appreciate you taking the time to answer....Regards....Hans Fischer

Comment

Private message sent.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
        X