AlsacDirect

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is This eBay Listing From Anyone on the Forum??

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is This eBay Listing From Anyone on the Forum??

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZpaulitto12121QQhtZ-1

Don

Hmmmmmmm..

Seems to be a resident of my country.............Perhaps Darrell knows of him.

Caveat Emptor.

Cheers
    Bill from Eastern Canada

Comment

Stuff looks ok too does it not.

Comment

Originally posted by freemason View Post
        Seems to be a resident of my country.............Perhaps Darrell knows of him.

Caveat Emptor.

Cheers
        Bill from Eastern Canada
        Aye .... real close to me ... never heard of him ... but then again he rarely uses e-bay .... maybe Ed Tainton or Al P know of him? They live in Edmonton.

Comment

E/bay

Never heard of him or dealt with him.

Comment

The pics look good enough to bid....but the feedback doesn't.

I'll take the chance on missing something good.

best
            Hank
            Unless it was nighttime, or the weather was bad, and you were running out of gas - then it was a sweaty nightmare, like a monkey f*ing a skunk.
            ~ Dan Hampton, Viper Pilot

Comment

I am not aware of the identity of our mystery man, or woman, either.

What has myself a bit upset is that most of the stuff he is selling is on my want list and he is on my doorstep .

Al

This point should already be redundant but be careful.

I note from his profile that he has bought in a few private auctions on ebay and also bought from some other sellers known for bad stuff.

Comment

his feedback indicate over and again that he seems to be a trouble maker.

Comment

His name is: Paul Kovalev

Comment

Does anyone see anything out of the ordinary with this cross?

Robert
                    Attached Files

Comment

My concern was that he was liberally using the WAF site in his eBay ads as a means to vet his merchandise, which raises a red flag for me.

Don

Comment

Good looking bronze cross. I have seen signs of corrosion like that on other pieces, so to me it's
                        WAF LIFE COACH

Comment

Gene,

My concern regarding the Spanish Cross is the misalignment of the center piece. The swasi should be 45 degrees offset to the pin assembly. It's odd to see a Juncker piece like this. Maybe I haven't seen enough of them to be a judge.

Robert

Comment

Originally posted by robert pierce View Post
                            Gene,

My concern regarding the Spanish Cross is the misalignment of the center piece. The swasi should be 45 degrees offset to the pin assembly. It's odd to see a Juncker piece like this. Maybe I haven't seen enough of them to be a judge.

Robert
                            That happens from time to time. looks fine to me.

Comment

Originally posted by DonC View Post
                              My concern was that he was liberally using the WAF site in his eBay ads as a means to vet his merchandise, which raises a red flag for me.

Don
                              I do the same thing when I sell on ebay. It provides prospective buyers with a chance to do research before buying. As long as his pieces are good there is no problem. This technique has also led to several new members joining up.

By the link he has in his ad though he must be a member because it leads to the member area. I don't think a non-member will see much.....

Of course if he was a member here you would think he would sell here. unless these aren't his pics.......
                              pseudo-expert

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X