ek2 ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ek2 ???

Hello can anyone tell me what the number 19 on the ribbon ring is .? On a 1939 EK2 . Thank you Dav.

Originally posted by dav View Post
    Hello can anyone tell me what the number 19 on the ribbon ring is .? On a 1939 EK2 . Thank you Dav.
    Dav
    It would be so easy for me to give an answer on that. I think instead that if you look again you find a thread about it right above your post, on top of this page.

Peter

Comment

E.Ferd Weidmann is the maker according to this list.

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/reserach_tools/ldo.htm

Comment

I do not understand why people are so lazy.

Peter
        Attached Files

Comment

ek2

Well I am sorry this was so hard you . Had I seen that thead earlyer I would have in fact used it . But then again that would have been to much work lol. Thank you Dav.

Comment

Originally posted by dav View Post
            Well I am sorry this was so hard you . Had I seen that thead earlyer I would have in fact used it . But then again that would have been to much work lol. Thank you Dav.
            How about a "thank you" to Steve who actually gave you the information

Peter

Comment

Ek2

Hello to Steve I am sorry I am sorry to have gottin so short . There are are alot of great people on the forum. I dont think there is anyone on here that hasnt asked for a quick bit of info, Or asked a stupid question.I allways say thank you and am try to be polite . There are some peolpe that think they should get a metal for helping people out . If theres a person with a flat tire or car truoble ill go out of my way to fix it for them. I dont ask for anything , But to Steve and the other fine peolpe I thank you for all your help. Dav

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X