Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re EK1

Hi all
    I have my collection out of storerage. I have had this EK1 for over thirty years what do yo thing

http://www.americanmetal.co.uk/id769.htm

i think it is worth enough to stay in your collection for the next thirty years! nice original B.H. Mayers' set!

stef

Comment

The cross is ok. No problems in my opinion.

Peter

Comment

Russian Horde

Hello,

Didn't know that the Russian Horde was around that long but the cross looks fine to me. I would post both the spange to the EK_2 and the KvK_1 up for review and get some opinions on those.

William Kramer
        Please visit my site: https://wehrmacht-militaria.com/

Comment

Re EK1

Hello and thank you all for looking and your comments.

I have been tempted twice to auction the whole collection (2001) Bonham’s in London thought a reserve value of £500 pounds would be fair for the complete collection !!!!! according to there expert !!! as you could imagine I requested the immediate return and back into storage they went. I also edited the jpegs recently and put them on EBay and within a few hours 90% were removed unsuitable or something !! then I started getting emails to accept offers while I had the chance If there is anyone in the forum who could help with getting an honest fair valuation for items in my collection

Thanks again great Forum and members

Kim

Comment

e-stand

Hello,

I would suggest paying the $25.00 association member fee and posting them in the e-stand of this forum. Do yourself a favor, take some photos of the items on today's paper to prove that you have the items in your hands (you have few posts and this will build trust)

Like I said, put that first class KvK without swords, up for review as it might be a floch.

William Kramer

Comment

Originally posted by all1knew View Post
              Hello,

Didn't know that the Russian Horde was around that long but the cross looks fine to me.
              William Kramer
              Why would you say Russian Horde? None were found with the cardboard cartons and as far as I know, this one is far from mint.

Comment

Hello,

Sorry, guess it isn't......I thought this one was in un-issued condition and I thought the Russian Horde's came in the cardboard box. It was a guess, and a mistake as I based this statement off nothing solid.

William Kramer

Comment

What the ??

Hello again

could you explain what the russian horde is all about

Thanks kim

Comment

Originally posted by kimbo1eb View Post
                    Hello again

could you explain what the russian horde is all about

Thanks kim
                    A bunch of cased EK1's maker marked "26" were found in a footlocker or box in Russia in 1999. Most were in almost perfect condition. Originally bought by a dealer in Germany, later sold to collectors world wide.

You see the odd one sprout up. Highly sought after.

Comment

I have one.............Paid too much, but man is she pretty. Does anyone know if there were any other medals were in that stash,,,,,,,,,,,,Jimmy

Comment

Russian Horde

Hi
                        Has any forum member pictures of an EK1 from the Russian Horde
                        Also what is a Floch
                        Thanks again
                        Kim

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                        X