Screw Back EK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Screw Back EK

Noticed a nice looking EK1 Screwback for sale on the e stand. It looks like a nice medal in good shape with the harder to find screwback, but it has not sold. Just wondering why? It's on the first or maybe second page now. Is it good, or is the seller asking too much? Figured something like this would be scooped up quick. Just wondering.

The L/18? Gorgeous. It is summer, folks are on vacation or spending money on travel. I haven't bought anything in ages because of that!
    Marc

Comment

That's what i thought when I saw it. I was thinking about it myself but I went on a bit of a spree here lately and the budget is almost shot. Would love it all the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Campell
        That's what i thought when I saw it. I was thinking about it myself but I went on a bit of a spree here lately .....
        Yes......yes you did.. ...... ....

Comment

maybe it hasn't gone because the price is much too high?

Comment

Originally posted by StefanK.
            maybe it hasn't gone because the price is much too high?
            You really think so? I was thinking the price wasn't too stiff, considering the condition, and in price comparison to other non-screwback examples.

Comment

L/18

You don't see screwback Mayer's everyday. I had thought about it too, but I had just bought a mint pinback Mayer off of the E stand the same day it became available. Price a little high, yes maybe? Was waiting and hoping for maybe one more price reduction. How often do you see screwback L/18? Not everyday for sure. It would be a nice addition to anyone's collection.

Comment

This is what I was looking for, some feedback, thanks. The cross has gotten the thumbs up, the only question is price. Too bad I'm almost flat broke now!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                X