Spanish Cross 900 Silver Junker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes ,
    who made this 'immetation' , forgery Junker, .... Floch , Jewler ...etc .

Comment

The cross is a fake as it has already been said. I think that nobody knows who made it except the crook himself.
      Here is What a Juncker cross must look to.
      jacques
      Attached Files

Comment

Nice indeed and a great picture taken straight on and not at some poor distant angle that distorts features ......< many differences to the one I posted .
        As Herk1 mentioned , not much the way it should be , and also it is not a official war time Junker - purchased replacement copy - for everyday uniform use .
        I hope the owner of this award is reading this and responds to it !

Jacques: do you have a picture of the reverse of yours ? Did all makers put flat and vaulted types ?

Thanks , Douglas

Comment

the reverse. This one is with the small "900", another variant exist with a larger "900".
          Attached Files

Comment

illustration of the 2 "CEJ 900" variants.
            Attached Files

Comment

Thank you very much .
              The variant is only the larger '900' marking and not the box with the CEJ in it .
              Douglas

Comment

Douglas,
                No the vaulting differed from each manufacturer. CEJ for example is highly vaulted whereas 835's are very flat in comparison but I believe they are all vaulted at least a little.

Comment

Douglas,

Another one for comparison. Note the eagle and the slight upward slope between the arms of the swastika in the center roundel.
                  Tim
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by Tim Ball; 06-30-2006, 09:19 PM.

Comment

You can see that the eagle has a different shape to the head when compared to other unmarked versions.
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by Tim Ball; 07-04-2006, 01:15 AM.

Comment

Here you can see how the area between the swastika arms slopes up and is not flat and even like unmarked awards.
                      Tim
                      Attached Files

Comment

Great closeup shots , Tim.......
                        If I see this correctly , ... the top surface of the centre Swastika is actually flat and it is the - to the edge sloping background that makes the ends look like they are getting thicker . So this is only seen on Junker made Crosses ?
                        Douglas

Comment

Better to saw that the convex background give the arms of the Swastika different thicknesses .
                          Douglas

Comment

Originally posted by Douglas 5
                            If I see this correctly , ... the top surface of the centre Swastika is actually flat and it is the - to the edge sloping background that makes the ends look like they are getting thicker.

Douglas,

Yes, your observation is correct. As to whether or not this trait applies to Juncker only, I do not know. I suggest you ask someone more knowledgable like François or Jacques for those detailed answers.
                            Cheers!
                            Tim

Comment

The swastika isn't welded correcly to the cross, originals have the eagle including the swastika welded to the cross on three places, yours have 2 .

Comment

Hi Guys, I was about to start a thread asking about a Junkers Spanish Cross that I have just been offered...but after looking through the pics of this thread, I do not think I need to...looks like it is the same fake that started off this thread, but this one is without swords...or have a I missed something? Cheers, Torsten.

Below is pic of reverse of the one just offered to me:
                                Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 4 users online. 0 members and 4 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                                X