Spanish Cross Statistics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spanish Cross Statistics

I am a Spanish Cross fan and while going through the theads I though I would accumulate some statistics based upon what has been posted here.

Thread Percent Thread Percent
    Awarded Percent Original Posts Fakes of Posts
    Gold 1,126 4% 9 15% 4 44%
    Silver w/swords 8,304 32% 22 35% 14 64%
    Silver w/o swords 327 1% 3 5% 13 433%
    Bronze w/swords 8,462 32% 19 31% 8 42%
    Bronze w/out 7,869 30% 9 15% 1 11%
    26,088 100% 62 100% 40

Next of Kin ? ? 1 4 400%

Wow - thanks for digging up the stats!

I like them too

Scott
    Attached Files

Comment

I think that it would be interesting to start a thread on Spanish Cross statistics similar to the threads that already exist for EKs, DKs, and KVKs.
      George

Comment

Originally posted by George Stimson
        I think that it would be interesting to start a thread on Spanish Cross statistics similar to the threads that already exist for EKs, DKs, and KVKs.
        HI George,
        Speaking about this, quick question, really how good these statistics are? Why? I have noticed that many EKs, DKs, and KVKs is changing owners between form members, I bet many EK's, DKs, and KVKs got registered over and over again...

Comment

Originally posted by robert60446
          HI George,
          Speaking about this, quick question, really how good these statistics are? Why? I have noticed that many EKs, DKs, and KVKs is changing owners between form members, I bet many EK's, DKs, and KVKs got registered over and over again...
          I agree. I didn't list my DKiG because I bought it from a forum member who may have added it to the statisitics thread earlier.

Scott

Comment

Well, those are good points. But the stats are still worthwhile for showing general trends, I think -- especially the ones on the various makers.
            George

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
            X