• Show
Clear All

reverse
    Attached Files

Comment

Hook & hinge view
      Attached Files

Comment

It has to be remarked that the jeweller Werther Sedlatzek was NOT a producer of awards such as the SC. He was one of the most prominent DEALERS and DISTRIBUTORS of private purchase awards. He was so proud of his high class business, that he had some of the finer awards sold by him engraved with his business' name (see page 423 in the LDO chapter of my GAB book where you also find a picture of him).
        Cheers, Frank

Comment

Here is my bronze example again to complete the Petz (without "l") & Lorenz impressions of this thread:
          Attached Files
          Cheers, Frank

Comment

rev
            Attached Files
            Cheers, Frank

Comment

Excellent remark Frank concerning Sedlatzeck. Juncker cross MM CEJ 900 is pictured in the Detlev's catalog with such an engraving.
              jacques

Originally posted by Frank Heukemes
              It has to be remarked that the jeweller Werther Sedlatzek was NOT a producer of awards such as the SC. He was one of the most prominent DEALERS and DISTRIBUTORS of private purchase awards. He was so proud of his high class business, that he had some of the finer awards sold by him engraved with his business' name (see page 423 in the LDO chapter of my GAB book where you also find a picture of him).

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
              X