• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@robert,

beautiful S&L

Exactly, so it should look.

@peter,
    Sorry peter but I've not analyses copper ore brass. I've tested with a standard
    (Small) magnet.
    But have you ever seen ore heard from a KC with a brass cores? That's very interesting theme for me.
    As I begin to collect KCs, I buy a KC (today, I think was a fake) with a brass core (Expertis from Mr. Nimmergut) . But, the exceptionally was the HK. The HK was metal and separate attached at the core! No joke

I this time I've also a compare S&L KC from a veteran group. Absolutely and decently a S&L finish but, with the high "800" (the compare S&L micro "800")
    I shiped this KC in 1992 to Mr. Nimmergut. Mr. Nimmergut wrote "Ein fr******252;hes zeitgen******246;ssisches Origial" (a good early KC)
    One year later I sold this KC. I repent these sales the last years.

I said again, research at KCs - a never ending story !

metal cores, zink cores, cooper cores, brass cores (?)...........

regards
    Christian
    Last edited by Federl; 06-24-2006, 09:31 AM.

Comment

Christian
      Non magnet cores. Read this thread: http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...light=rk+brass

Cheers.
      Peter

Comment

As I begin to collect KCs, I buy a KC (today, I think was a fake) with a brass core (Expertis from Mr. Nimmergut) . But, the exceptionally was the HK. The HK was metal and separate attached at the core! No joke

Here is a photo of a genuine Juncker RK, discussed in the past. The swastika was found to be a separate part of the core.

Cheers.
        Peter
        Attached Files

Comment

Peter,

It is unbelievable,

also I had the same cross, more than 10 years ago, in my collection. I did not want to assign at that time to Junker. I'cant remember me ore the core was Zink ore copper but defently no brass core. The HK was metal and seperat added
          Nimmergut expertise to this KC says - a good early KC (But nothing to Junker)
          This KC was into a Case. But the Case wasn't an erly Junker Case.

Is this KCs the KCs I sold for more than 10 Years ? The expertice (named by me) from Nimmergut are attached bei the sold !

more and more are comming.....

regards
          Christian
          Last edited by Federl; 06-24-2006, 12:30 PM.

Comment

Christian, here is a nice ZINK cored Juncker....
            Last edited by Dave Kane; 12-17-2006, 02:06 PM.
            Regards,
            Dave

Comment

Regards,
              Dave

Comment

Dave,

nice picture. A good friend of me offered for 8 years (Gunzenhausen show)such a Junker zink cross to me.
                But in the same time I buy an U-Boot KC Kommander by Detlev. I that time no many in my pocket !
                But another good friend of me have a zink Junker. I must only wait...

regards
                Christian

Comment

Thankyou Christian..

Now, will you offer your knowledge or concerns with the different '800' stamps on S&L Crosses?
                  Regards,
                  Dave

Comment

Dave,

no !

no knowledge share in this thread an in this forum from my side.

king regars
                    Christian

Comment

That really doesn't sound very nice
                      B&D PUBLISHING
                      Premium Books from Collectors for Collectors

Comment

Christian. Was ist los ?

Cheers.
                        Peter

Comment

Peter, eigentlich nichts.
                          Ich bin nur ein gebranntes Kind. In den vergangenen Jahren habe ich mich aus Detaildiskussionen zum RK und der Folgestufen bewust herrausgehalten. Damit Laufe ich eigentlich sehr gut und das möchte ich auch so beibehalten. Nicht mehr und nicht weniger. Ist nicht böse oder gar persönlich gemeint.

In the last 15 years I got a lot of "blood noses" if I say ............

Grüße/regards
                          Christian

Comment

Christian, in any discussion there will be dissention and voices raised so to speak....

The folks (here) have had 'bloody noses' too and didn't back away....look at the battle and I mean BATTLE regarding the 'Rounder'!!! Finally, it was proven to be a reproduction.

Look at the S&L discussions....the bloody noses....and finally shown to be produced post war and a method to determine it

Throw out your thoughts on the 800 fonts...let's discuss! I think that the collective group here has proven to you that ZINK cores do exist in period made Crosses.
                            Regards,
                            Dave

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                            X