Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what manufacturer could that be ??

hello Gentleman !!!
    what manufacturer could that be ?? its a unmarked cross - but has very characteristic "bubbles" beetween hakenkreuz arms - any idea who is the maker guys ???
    Attached Files

Hi Michael,

Could this be a hollow core's front half? If so, one might disregard the bubbles as a "one time" production fault and one should rather stick to the date to identify the maker.

P.S.: sorry about the soccer match!
    Cheers, Frank

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Heukemes
      P.S.: sorry about the soccer match!

thanks Frank !!

about the game - good thing I had my beer in a alu can - didnt crash my TV when I throw it....

but in Poland TV's were flying out of windows... .. damnit... 91' minute.. I got pissed... but Germany deserved that. now I will be cheering for Germany.. England and Czech Republic.. - we are going home..

Comment

Germany, Czech Republic, or England?????

Czech Republic is interesting forceful team..
        Germany........excuse me..but not very good players to carry it off..
        good stolid, solid machine as usual...but not enough unusual players like they used to have..to carry it off...no way
        England??...the star studded team...but they are all too worried about their hair, and the skin creams they sponser to really go all the way...

no way ...

czech republic..i like...the other two are has beens

Brazil....another English like team...too many stars..not enough football...
        but when they play its the nicest of all

Argentina..no one gives it much chance...but they have complicated psychology to overcome..if they can.. they can go head to head with the Brazilians..

dont forget the Spanish.....or the Dutch...though one great player is not always enough...its a good start...

but root for the Germans ..........ughh
        or the English aggghhh
        boring and spoiled..........i hope they get their ass kicked...maybe by Ecuador

Comment

I really dont care who is good who isnt - that just the teams I will be cheering for - because I simply like them.

back to the cross - anyone has a similar lookig cross ?? or this one is a error in production ?? - because I am pretty sure its not a bubble under the paint... - this cross was made like that

Comment

Dear Michael,

To check for a two halves hollow core, you could press a finger on each core side and you could see if you can slightly move the core halves in two opposite directions.
            Cheers, Frank

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X