Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Naval Issue cloth DKIG

Hi all!
    I would like to add a naval cloth issue DK in gold to my collection. I was just wondering what the current market value stands on the piece. Are they more scarce opposed to Wehrmacht or Luft issues? Any and all enlightenment would be greatly appreciated.
    Anthony

Originally posted by torra44
    Hi all!
    I would like to add a naval cloth issue DK in gold to my collection. I was just wondering what the current market value stands on the piece. Are they more scarce opposed to Wehrmacht or Luft issues? Any and all enlightenment would be greatly appreciated.
    Anthony
    Hi Anthony,
    They are much more rare (look at the size of the Heer/W-SS and Luftwaffe and who won DKs there as compared to the KM) and you can expect to pay in the $750-900+ region for one (of course condition and who is selling it will dictate the price). Make sure it is on KM backing and not black for Panzer (which is also very rare). Here is my KM example and it came from Gordon Williamson.

Regards,
    Jody
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Jody Beltram; 06-13-2006, 05:33 PM.

Comment

DK for KM

Here is the reverse.
      Attached Files

Comment

Thank you Jody, you have been most helpful. That is a beautiful example. If I find one, I will be sure to post. Thanks again!
        Anthony

Comment

KM Cloth DK

Originally posted by torra44
          Thank you Jody, you have been most helpful. That is a beautiful example. If I find one, I will be sure to post. Thanks again!
          Anthony
          Hi Anthony,
          Here is an original cloth KM DK for sale and the price is not bad $765.55. The dealer is very good.

Regards,
          Jody

http://www.german-historica.de/cgi-l...0_3_0003&ln=en

Comment

I agree with Jody completely. Here's a cloth KM DK that I paid $800 for a couple of years ago.
            Attached Files
            George

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X