Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who is L/27 ?

Hi all :
    I have come across an 39 EK 1 described to be marked L/27 ....... it is not in the LDO lists I have and so was woundering if someone here knows ?

Thanks, Douglas

Hmmm, 27 without the L is listed as Anton Schenkl's Nachf., Wien. If it really is L/27, it's either a new-found maker or fake. Pics would be a plus.

Hank
    Unless it was nighttime, or the weather was bad, and you were running out of gas - then it was a sweaty nightmare, like a monkey f*ing a skunk.
    ~ Dan Hampton, Viper Pilot

Comment

A bit pricy so I thought it is just missing in the list , as I do not know the dealer.
      Just 27 .....I got in the list . When I looked at the EK a few days ago , it did not look like a Floch either . Pictures were not good posted by this German dealer, ... I will quickly pull it up again , just a minute .
      Douglas

Comment

Ek 1 L/27

Well ,....pulled off the pictures, wich was easier for me than posting refference links , the site is in German , but can translate if needed. From the printing on the picture looks like he does not want them copied or used ,wonder why .
        And detail on the mark is actual worse than I remembered .
        Ek 1 in case ;see now oblong push button ?
        Pic 1:
        Attached Files

Comment

Pic 2
          Retry:

Comment

Pic 2:
            Attached Files

Comment

hi Douglas

I don't like it. Check Fake EK1 area.....there is a bad EK1 which has the similar pin to yours. Did you get it yet? If you got it,please take some pictures of it.

KR
              Indy
              Last edited by Indy; 06-04-2006, 11:54 PM.

Comment

Geee.... 425 Euro fake .
                And the box with that kind of button and squere corners is reproduction probably too ?
                Can this repro EK be linked to any person or country ?
                Douglas

Comment

hi Douglas

I'm not so sure of this case. Can you post it in case forum? Allan and Marcus will help you.

KR
                  Indy

Comment

I did not buy it and did not search the fake EK 1's here . Came across this one only by chance . Was searching EK 1's for extra - proof, inspection and assembly- marks .
                    Looking at some of this dealers other items, begin to wonder .
                    Well ..for 2000 Euros or so a real SS Himmler Honor ring? Advertised with wrong issue year 39, but the ring is marked 35 . Printing mistakes in ads happen and that is not important , .....but inventing a new issue date does ,
                    May 14th ??? Some one is going to get hurt .
                    Mention something to the dealer, you most likely get the usual stories.
                    Douglas

Comment

The website the pics are from is notorious for fakes. I'd stay well away from it, unless it gets marked down from 425.00 to 42.50.

Hank
                      Unless it was nighttime, or the weather was bad, and you were running out of gas - then it was a sweaty nightmare, like a monkey f*ing a skunk.
                      ~ Dan Hampton, Viper Pilot

Comment

Results

Thanks Indy and Hank :

I see this dealer is pedling some junk priced as originals !

Not the correct spot but have to post this one from the same person, ... sad actualy . Is there a blueper section ?
                        Ad goes as :
                        Heavely worn Ring with receipient name Rausch = DRUNK , issued on May 14th 1939 , and with seperate mounted Skull, on the inside of the ring behind the Skull a seam to be sean, everything the way it supposed to be .

Regards, Douglas
                        Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                        X