This is my first post, and want to tell me if this item is real or fake:

Thanks and excuse my very bad English

Looks okay,
    Did you clean the the silver rim?

Cheers:Peter

Comment

nice one, BEAUTIFUL

Comment

The numbers on the 1939 date look like they are getting bigger from left to right? Is that what old ones look like? A small one digit, a little bigger 9, a bigger than that 3 and the last is the very biggest.

I learned something today. I'm gonna ask my dad when he gets back.
        Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia
        -the fear of long words . . . .

Comment

Originally posted by Erik Mott
          The numbers on the 1939 date look like they are getting bigger from left to right? Is that what old ones look like? A small one digit, a little bigger 9, a bigger than that 3 and the last is the very biggest.
          Yes I see what you mean

Comment

¿?¿?¿? really!!... maybe is a fake??

can anyone tell me?

Comment

That EK is nice and very much orginal, and i think the maker is nr6 Fritz Zimmerman. Compare whit the one i have for sale, or any one you find on a search.
              Mikael

Comment

ive got a Zimmerman and my one doesnt have numbers that look like that

Comment

I dont like it either, the 1939 does look strange and the finish to the cross all so. I am still learning myself so dont take my word for it

Comment

-

Can we have closeups of the dates, please? And the swastika?

Comment

Originally posted by Ludwig
                      Can we have closeups of the dates, please? And the swastika?
                      I'm Sorry.. is a picture from a a german web site... i want to buy this one...

Comment

Get one from the e-stand on the forum here. You'll probably get a better one for less money and it will be a good one.

Regards ...

Comment

Originally posted by hagwalther
                          Get one from the e-stand on the forum here. You'll probably get a better one for less money and it will be a good one.

Regards ...
                          Agree!

Comment

May not be a Zimmermann but to me it looks original with a core that is not too often encountered, however - the quality of this one is rather poor and unless you can get it for 50 euros or less, I would pass on it myslef.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                            X