Honor Roll Document w/ Hitler sig

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honor Roll Document w/ Hitler sig

I am asking my friends on here how much I would expect to pay for an original Honor doc SIGNED by Hitler? How rare is it having a real sig? Thanks bro's.

Most of Hitler's signatures are done by autopen, especially on award documents. If you are not familiar with his autopen signature you should read up on it before evaluating or buying.

Comment

Originally posted by ahnenerbe
      I am asking my friends on here how much I would expect to pay for an original Honor doc SIGNED by Hitler? How rare is it having a real sig? Thanks bro's.
      All three services Honor Role Clasp Documents are VERY RARE. Even in Forman's Guide circa 1995, he doesn't even have a price on these. I think that says it all.

Unless you are Bill Gates ... I'd pass on ever owning one

Comment

btt

Thomas Huess has one one his site that I am getting. Any Thoughts?

Comment

Thomas Huess has one one his site that I am getting. Any Thoughts?
          You mean the following?
          Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Thomas is one of the good guys .... I would suspect that he knows what he's selling. Not as much as I would have thought they would be worth.

Comment

Yea that's the one. I put a hold on this, but when the price seems like a good deal I get nervous. Everything looks good to me so I am thinking this is a legit grouping that hasn't been fooled with and Thomas has an excellent rep.

Comment

Hi,

I would also add that Thomas is a great person to buy from.

As an aside, some documents (at least KC documents) were also signed by Hitler's adjutant (not auto pen). Don't know if this holds true for Hoonor Roll docs.

Gary B
                      ANA LM #1201868, OMSA LM #60, OVMS LM #8348

Comment

Yea that's the one. I put a hold on this, but when the price seems like a good deal I get nervous. Everything looks good to me so I am thinking this is a legit grouping that hasn't been fooled with and Thomas has an excellent rep.
                        It would be very cool of you if you would also take the honour roll with it, and the other medals (that will be for sale soon) of Mr Heinz Anders, I think such an honour grouping has to stay together, this man was not a normal soldier, and splitting this wonderful group would be such a shame
                        Please think about it.

http://www.german-historica.de/cgi-l...0_2_3565&ln=en
                        Kind regards,
                        Giel

Check out our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Giels-Milit...5292741243193/

Comment

btt

You are right Giel, I don't want to split up the group so I hope to come up with more $$$, any one want to donate to the "I have to have that " fund??

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                          X