Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

unmarked EK 1 from K&Q

Hi,

What's your opinion about this piece. I coul buy it for 135 Euros.
    It's an unmarked "65" and my opinion is that it's o.k. But your opinion is also important for me.

I am grateful over each assistance!

Regards
    Andreas

Here are the pictures i have (censored because it's a offer in Germany)

Last edited by Paratrooper; 05-03-2006, 07:00 AM.

Hello,

the cross is good.
    But unmarked if it does not matter and you are ok with it take it.

Best Franki

Comment

Hi,

are there no more than one opinion.

As i said:

I would be grateful over EACH assistance!

Regards
      Andreas
      Last edited by Paratrooper; 05-04-2006, 04:25 AM.

Comment

It is ok. BTW who still doesn't have 65 marked IC 1st class ?

Comment

Thanx heinrich for your opinion. It seems that we meet us in more than one continent and forum.

I'm one of the people they dousent have a marked K&Q 1. Class. I could buy pieces but they were dition or too expensive.

I'm one of the guy they wait for a very nice example.

BTW: I have made a decission not to buy this unmarked piece because normally i never bougt unmarked pieces and pieces without case like this.

Regards
          Andreas

Comment

Hello Andreas,

"I have made a decission not to buy this unmarked piece because normally i never bougt unmarked pieces and pieces without case like this."

I understand your point of collecting but i collect myself a little bit different. If it is unmarked- who cares? Mostly the rarer and earlx versions are unmarked (remember the current discussions about the unsual 400$ IC with round 3 set up- imo a very hard to get IC). IMO the most common ones are the LDO or award pieces from 41 to 45. If you're only out to get some nice crosses then buy a mint 26 and L/11 pretty available from several dealers. There rarer ones pop up only from time to time and often for prices which are quite fair, when compared to common examples.
            But it is all up to the buyer/collector.

Regards

Heinrich

Comment

Hi heinrich!

there is an missunterstood between us in this case.
              I have nearly the same opinion like you. I' ve several early pieces -most are EK 2- without "mm" and i know that the very rare pieces in most cases are unmarked.

But the early pieces are not the only part of an EK-Collection and if i can get a marked piece from leter pieces i would ever prefer it.

I think the "65" are one of this pieces you can easely have marked.

And i'm not a collector that buy pieces from dealers that you can buy every day.

I 'm a collector who want to have eyquisite pieces, and because of that i've not so much pieces but all of them are rare ones.

Regards
              Andreas
              Last edited by Paratrooper; 05-05-2006, 04:39 PM.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
              X