Screwback EK1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Screwback EK1

I posted this cross about a week ago, but now it's in my hands and i've taken better pictures of it. An L/12 screwback..I like it ..Opinions are more than welcome..
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

I think it is a genuine Third Reich cross. Nice cross by the way.

Cheers.
        Peter

Comment

i like it too, regards chay

Comment

Thanks Peter and Chay...

Comment

Andy,

Another nice one.

Tony
              An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.

"First ponder, then dare." von Moltke

Comment

Hi Andy. Much better pictures. Definitely a keeper

Comment

Just out of curiosity this cross is listed on estand for 1000$, is there something
                  special about it or the mm. I ask because i dont know. The IC´s i have seen for sale are much lower priced

Thank you

Comment

It's priced lower than dealer prices...

Comment

Originally posted by LSSAH View Post
                      Just out of curiosity this cross is listed on estand for 1000$, is there something
                      special about it or the mm. I ask because i dont know. The IC´s i have seen for sale are much lower priced

Thank you
                      As you will find out in time, original Juncker EKI's are worth much more than other maker's because of rarity. In this case, being a screwback, and properly marked, it is even more rare.

Robert

Comment

Ic

Thank you for the answer, thats why i asked, i didnt know. But can someone tell me why Juncker IC´s are so rare?

Comment

Originally posted by LSSAH View Post
                          Thank you for the answer, thats why i asked, i didnt know. But can someone tell me why Juncker IC´s are so rare?
                          Not only are they rare, but they are very desirable, as are all of Juncker's badges, crosses and medals. The name Juncker is synonymous with Tiffany's of New York in quality. So it's not just a metter of rarity, but of rarity and quality combined.

Browsing the many TR dealer's sites, you'll see that Juncker-stamped pieces bring a higher price. Searching the various WAF forums, you'll see why. Their quality and attention to detail is excellent, excluding Juncker's flak badges.

Robert

Comment

Thank you for the explanation. I will search the threads for info about Juncker i find this interesting and would like to look into this further.

Comment

Some crosses were made for Juncker, and sold by Juncker.
                              And stamped for Juncker.

As far as I know there were three companies who made EK's for Juncker. Juncker's factory was bombed-out:
                              1. K&Q '65'
                              2. S&L '4'
                              3. W&L '100'

Robert
                              Last edited by robert pierce; 10-06-2007, 03:21 PM.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,722 at 03:33 AM on Today.

Working...
                              X