Just a funny questions (French-english)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just a funny questions (French-english)

Messieurs, j'espère un jour pouvoir posséder une "Ritterkreuz", mais je me demande si je rêve de plus en plus, car j'ai juste 20 ans et si les prix continus à augmenter comme c'est présentement, lorsque j'aurais 40 ans, la médaille sera inacessible... Bref, penser vous que dans 20 ans, le prix sera exagéré??

Guys, I hope that one day, it will be possible to me to have a Knight Cross, because right now, I have only 20 and when I will have 40, do you think that the price will be to high, because the price is still growing every years? Thanks you!
    Vincent Asselin

Vincent,

Ca depend combien d'argent tu vas gagner! Lex prix du "militaria" en general montent chaque annee, c'est sur. Si tu veux en acheter un "Knights Cross", c'est a toi. Moi, personellement j'aime avoir une variete de medailles moins chers, mais aussi interessants. C'est qqch que tu dois decider toi-meme...que veux tu comme collection, 1x "RK" our pleusieurs autres choses? D'avoir un KC c'est impressionnant, mais d'avoir 50-100 autres medailles/insignes est aussi bien cool. C'est a toi, et personne d'autre!

For all non french speakers.... I told Vincent that militaria prices go up every year, that is for sure. It depends how much money one earns! If he wants to purchase a RK, that's up to him...but for me personally I like to have a varied collection of different, less expensive medals for variety. Sure it's impressive to have a RK, but having an assortment of 50-100 other medals and badges is also impressive in its own right....it really is up to the collector.

Cheers

Adam

Comment

Hi Adam,
      I am a new collecter I have always wanted to
      collect but was limited but am now more able.
      I get so much pleassure in collecting small items $100 to $300
      in value and if possible tracing its history. I have held RC and they are very special and breath taking but I for now can wait
      and am satisfied with this.

Raul

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
      X