Lakesidetrader

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need to post a photo for a EK1. Please, help me!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need to post a photo for a EK1. Please, help me!!!

Hi! I leave my email because I want to know the originality of this EK1. I bought it in Berlin and the seller said to me that the Iron cross was a postum decoration, because the Paratroopers was KIA. So, just help me if you want. Thank you!!
    Vincent Asselin
    v_asselin@hotmail.com

What is it you want?

Will help, please advise!
    Greg

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good.

Comment

I want to konw if this Ek1 IS STILL ORIGINAL...

Comment

If you send me the pic I will post it for you.

abn_rgr2@msn.com
        Greg

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good.

Comment

jOIN UP

Its very easy to join the forum, and so be able to post images ... why not do this, as the small fee will surely be worth what you could save (if you avoided buying a fake) ????
          You are too nice Greg !

Chris

(looking for early K & Q RK)

Comment

M. Peiper:

On a du monde ici qui parle francais aussi... Les frais de cotisation sont bien vaut la peine!

Soyez pas timide, enrolez vous!

Adam

Comment

Adam..

Salut..... et merci bein !

Chris

Comment

Anyonghaseyoh Chris (or however phonetic Korean should be written!?),

Avec plaisir...hopefully he'll join up adding to the Canadian ranks in here.

Kimchi odiso!?

Adam

Comment

Ho..yes

Kimshi, je-wye-yo Adam-chi, kam-sam-ni-da !
                  Sounds like you have been in this neck of the woods at some time !
                  Intrigued by "Blackwatch" and the signature picture...therin lies a story ?
                  Regards,

Chris

Comment

Hi Chris,

Never been to Korea myself, but did have a girlfriend that was half Korean once upon a time...so learned a few words here and there. Mostly relating to food! That's what I miss the most now is getting to try all the different Korean cuisine...

I'm in the Black Watch (Royal Highland Regiment) of Canada...thus the nickname on here. I don't post too often in your part of the forum so I guess we haven't run into each other before but I've been around for well over a year now. Most of the regulars and moderators know me and my "unique"?! sense of humour... I'm sure we'll be talking in the future!

By the way I have long admired your authoritative posts of the RK and the shots of your collection, well done! Would love to see some of your bits in person one day.

A friend of mine is starting to sell off his German collection, which includes a RK, if I manage to get my hands on it I'll be coming to you and the rest of the boys for some help and advice...will keep you posted.

Cheers

Adam

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                    X