Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EK1s for review

I have been offered the following two EK1s,

The first is unmarked, the second marked "L/11" on the lower arm. Comments are appreciated. Thank you,
    janvs
    Attached Files

EK1 marked L/11
    Attached Files

Comment

Dear janvs,

both look fine, cases included. The first one is an unmarked 26 cross by B.H. Mayer. It´s case looks also like a Mayer case from the decorum, but should normally have a square pushbutton. But I guess there are also Mayers with a round button.

Cheers, Frank
      Cheers, Frank

Comment

Janvs, I've got no problem with the first cased ek1, just with the guy
        who's possibly selling it:

http://thirdreichforum.com/phpBB2/vi...&highlight=ek1

As you can see form the link above it's the same ek1 as owned by a guy
        named Benjamin Fanjoy, do a quick search on this guy on this forum and
        see what kind of recent info you find.......

Comment

Raz, thanks for bringing this to my attention. The seller identified himself as "Ben" and living in Canda. Although no fraud was committed, his reputation couldn't possibly fall any further among the folks on this and other boards.

I wanted to note that, although he signed his private message as "Ben," his account name was "M. Fassbender." He has only posted a few times here, and both times signed his name as "Manfred."

Something fishy here.

janvs

Comment

Get him to mail you the crosses first.
            David Tiffin
            "They were the Leathernecks, the old breed of American regular, regarding the service as home and war an occupation!" (John Thomason, Jr. Fix Bayonets)

Comment

Be very wary of Ben, he is a known crook and has taken many people for expensive rides. If you are looking for some nice cased EKs why not browse though the sponsors of this website and reward these honest and upstanding dealers with your business, rather than sending your money off to someone you may not ever hear from again.

Manfred? M. Fassbender? Martin???
              One of thoes is the name of his fantasy partner, the same fellow who always seems to let the fakes slip by.

moremad moremad

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
              X