X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and the rear.................
    Attached Files

Comment

The photo and discussion of the back of the suppension ring has allayed my fears of one of my own EK II's condition and authenticity. This is an outstanding contribution to collecting Iron Crosses, and is a good example of why I have joined this site. Many thanks for your article.

Comment

Wartime Souval EKs

How can you positively identify a wartime made Souval EK as opposed to a post war made one?

Jay

Comment

Peter:

Thanks for the excellent article! That's more specific, precise information than I've ever seen in any book. Reading the article has answered loads of questions I had and other questions I hadn't even thought of yet. With this, I was also able to successfully authenticate a possible purchase I was considering.

Thanks again for providing such an excellent resource for collectors!

Chris

Comment

Hi,
            Confused on this subject i posted a Kc a number of years ago that came from a vet that brought it back in 1949,at the time the forum said it was a Souval but after looking at this thread it looks different on the frame not have the same details ,so what is it.
            Merdock
            Attached Files

Comment

ring
              Attached Files

Comment

Ekii

Peter nice write up. I just received my Souval EKII with envelope. The maker is stamped on the front side of the ring. I also read your Floch article and you do one outstanding job of explaining how to tell the difference. Thank you, Jim

Comment

Hi ,
                  Help needed with this cross appears to have a dipping 3 but not the soval frame ? were all dipping 3's post war.
                  Thanks Merdock
                  Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

This is really an informational thread as opposed to one for discussion of pieces, so I'm closing it.
                      Merdock, would you please post your question about your cross in a new thread by itself? Thanks!
                      George

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                      X