Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Knights Cross Kvk

Hello All,

I Have The Chance To Purchase This Cross And Was Wondering If The Ring On The Deschler Crosses Have A Double Ring (one Inside Another).all The Examples I Looked Up On The Forum Do Not Show This Type.the Cross Does Have The 900 And 1 Marking On The Lower Arm.this Is The Only Pic I Have At The Moment.i Do Have A Inspection Period From The Seller.thanks In Advance.

Tom
    Attached Files

From a distance it looks like it was not properly cleaned out? hard to tell anything else. Ask for better pictures before you send your money. Easier than trying to get your money back.

Comment

Thanks For The Reply.i Purchased Items From Him In The Past And They Were All Good.i Already Asked For Better Pics And Are Waiting For Them.hopefully It Is The Real Deal.

Thanks Tom

Comment

Tom:

You really can not tell much of consequence from those pictures... please post sufficient photos. A side view, and bottom view of the maker markings would be most helpful....the last one of these I had was about two years ago so also check the size reqs. on these....IE are they the same as the KVK1!

Thanks, John

Comment

More Pics

Here Are Some Better Close Ups.any Help Would Be Appreciated.thanks To All Who Already Replied.

Tom
          Attached Files

Comment

Another Pic
            Attached Files

Comment

Pic
              Attached Files

Comment

-

From those pictures: donĀ“t do it!
                IMO not original!

Comment

KvK

Ludwig or any one. What reasons do you think this is a bad KvK!
                  Thanks!

Comment

Jim, what's the weight in grams?

KR
                    Peter

Comment

-

Bad quality. Clumsy.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 3 users online. 0 members and 3 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
                      X