'57 KC with OLC & swords

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'57 KC with OLC & swords

I'm primarily a US collector so curious how the German collecting community looks on these.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/RARE-GERMAN-KNIG...QQcmdZViewItem
    I'm somewhat fascinated with the idea of these reissues. Opinions and comments?

Mentioned here many times.

Pure rip off .

Comment

Modern reproduction of the 1957 replacement awards. They did not look like this in the 60's and 70's. No 1957 piece was ever marked L/12. I look at this offer as pure junk

Cheers.
      Peter

Comment

Sorry, guess I didn't phrase the question right and shouldn't have put the link in there. I'm more interested in how IIIrd Reich collectors view the 57 issues overall as a collectible. There is no comparable reissues of more or less banned awards in US medal collecting. Is there a strong interest in these? Do you find them in documented groups? Are there binders and documents to go with the reissue awards?

Comment

Originally posted by wartimecollectables
          Sorry, guess I didn't phrase the question right and shouldn't have put the link in there. I'm more interested in how IIIrd Reich collectors view the 57 issues overall as a collectible. There is no comparable reissues of more or less banned awards in US medal collecting. Is there a strong interest in these? Do you find them in documented groups? Are there binders and documents to go with the reissue awards?
          I like them alot and collect them. Yes they do come in documented groups.

Cheers.
          Peter

Comment

Originally posted by Peter Wiking
            I like them alot and collect them. Yes they do come in documented groups.

Cheers.
            Peter
            What are the documents like? I don't think I've ever seen one offered before.

Comment

Here is a 1957 award document for 5 awards issued in 1958
              Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X