10 Rivit DK's supply and demand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

10 Rivit DK's supply and demand

This is starting to get even more ridiculous. Manions has not ONE but TWO of these rarities available to the lucky winner??.The gang in the East I suspect is continuing to work overtime to create these great finds? , Makes you wonder about how the sharing of information by some of the advanced collectors and albeit thankfully received is not going to start GETTING US IN THE END. The DK market continues as have others to be assaulted with disturbingly good quality copies and sure the old " you can still tell" statement will be applied but not even the humble ost medal has escaped this nonsense if this seems unreasonable they have three pages of what I suspect are original medals that have had the silver rims wash reapplied. This will probably be received as too cynical by some or most at this point , just venting some frustration here. Good luck out there, I still do enjoy collecting.

Not at all! Just common sense...Please don't stop questioning because that is when this hobby will end up like beanie babies!
    There's just too much money at stake to tempt the fraudsters and eventually the dealers...
    John
    Regards,
    Dave

Comment

I think Jamis Cross has a 10 rivet DK on his site, although I am unable to comment about the originality of it. He has it on 'price on request' so no dowt it will be very expensive.

What is the going rate for 10 rivet DK's any way compared to 4 rivet's etc?

Regards
      Phil
      Last edited by Phil_C; 01-09-2003, 11:48 AM.

Comment

DkiG 10 rivet

Hello Phil

Look at http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...threadid=16326 for the price.

Comment

Cheers for the link Nick,

Did you buy it?

Regards
          Phil

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
          X