Boxed EKII

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boxed EKII

Check this link out guys!! Interesting!!!

http://www.regimentaldepot.com/TR/TR...Class/2065.htm

Jezze are EK2´s that expensive in US? I cant comment on the ek case i will leave that to Marcus, the ek look´s strange but most likely ok. Also the outer cartong is most likely ok. Wow im sitting on a gold mine here if i can get that price for a markt ek2. Well this collecting is better than money on the bank acount
    Mikael

Comment

Nate,
      this set was discussed here some time ago. The initial pictures posted had the postage stamp intact, and it was post-war. I will see if I can locate the thread....

Comment

Well, with the Etui and the MM'ed postage packet, I can almost see that. Maybe not quite, but that's a pretty rare set. The cross could be in better shape, but if the buyer could nail it down as a jen-yoo-ine example from the maker on the carton, that'd be a huge plus.
        On a related way-too-much-money note, I saw a fairly regular EK2 w/ packet on eBay last night for $305!!! I really couldn't believe that.

Hank
        Unless it was nighttime, or the weather was bad, and you were running out of gas - then it was a sweaty nightmare, like a monkey f*ing a skunk.
        ~ Dan Hampton, Viper Pilot

Comment

Here is the link!
          http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=121050

Comment

I would think that an EK II wrapped up in multiple layers of packaging would be mint to near mint, this one is kind of rough.

Comment

Originally posted by IMPERIAL QUEST
              I would think that an EK II wrapped up in multiple layers of packaging would be mint to near mint, this one is kind of rough.
              I was thinking the same thing!!

Comment

Any one know what this is translated "shutzenverein" ??
                Mikael

Comment

Originally posted by meriksson
                  Any one know what this is translated "shutzenverein" ??
                  Mikael
                  Shooters- or gun-club. Most German towns and cities have them. One of those good excuses to get together with the guys and drink beer. Also, membership in one makes gun ownership a tiny bit easier in Germany, where firearm possession laws are fairly strict.

Hank
                  Unless it was nighttime, or the weather was bad, and you were running out of gas - then it was a sweaty nightmare, like a monkey f*ing a skunk.
                  ~ Dan Hampton, Viper Pilot

Comment

Thank´s Hank!
                    Well then i assume there have never been a Ek in that box, maybe some shooting awards.
                    Mikael

Comment

Arh the box that had the post war postage stamp on it !

I still think this 'EK' case is post war

Comment

Marcus i agree!
                        Box and cartong can well be orginal, but post war item´s.
                        Mikael

Comment

Thanks for re-affirming my initial opinions!!!

Comment

whahah...well i was the highest bidder on www.militaria.de for about 300 EURO. Now offered for $ 885.

i was lucky that people from the WAF forum gave me their expertise....The owner had messed with the stamp.

greets

martin

Comment

there was a shinkle ek2 that went for 600 a few months back on ebay

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
                              X