The question about dealer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The question about dealer

Hello all. What can you say about dealer Andre Huesken?

Hi Sergey

I have never heard of him, do you have a website link?

Comment

Sergey,

he is a dealer located in Hamburg. He sells his militaria for many years now. Curios is that he has 5 badges with brilliants in his inventury actually !!!!!Could this be true ?
      Chris

His Link
      Huesken

Comment

Hey hey hey

He got a P/O badge with diamond - Cat.No. 7482 - Catalog A.

Cheers
        BP

Comment

He is OK... I guess...

Huesken has been around for a while. Ive had 3 transactions with Andre. All fairly common stuff. I think he is fine for the more common badges.

I have always been very wary of the inventory of exotica his website lists. As mentioned above, badges with brilliants, Balloon badges, lots of APBs. Some of it seems to almost be an insult to your intelligence.

But... I had no problems with the more common items (including a couple of 1957 types) that I have purchased from him.

Good luck,
          Dave

Comment

I have had good transactions and badges from this guy. They were pretty common badges as well (EK's and spange), no high end stuff.
            Greg

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good.

Comment

Thank you to all. I read the book-catalog of Andre and I like it, but now I would like try to order something from his shop. How I understand Andre Huesken is a reputable dealer.

Comment

Dear Sergey,

Saying he is a reputable dealer is right, the only question is in which direction you want to define the reputation.

I agree that low end items cause no problems while dealing with him but if you are considering items like pilot´s badges and above, make sure you look at the pics on his website before and post them here before purchasing anything. He has excellent stuff but also many fakes.

There might be dealers where you can shop almost in blind faith, but this one is NOT one of them whatever good experiences some members might have had with him.

Be as careful as you would be when buying something from your local dealers.

Cheers, Frank
                Cheers, Frank

Comment

be careful to buy from him!

Frank, I understand what you mean and I agree.

you was diplomatic in your thoughts.

Ivan Bombardieri

Comment

Hello Ivan. Do you have bad experience with him? I ordered a bar to EkI from Andre. I understand that its image is not good? but what do think about this item. http://profy16.narod.ru/index.html

Comment

KNOW what you are buying. Frank is right on target with his description.
                      Best regards,

Tony

Comment

I have known Huesken for about 16 years, his reputation is well known in Germany and especially his connection with the "Berlin Documentation Centre" Scandal in the 1980's. So long you know what you are buying you'll be OK.Otherwise, I had never got a bad piece from him!
                        A dealer is only good as his militaria!!!

Comment

--For my part, I have dealt with Andre purely in the realm of Imperial and have had only good experiences.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                          X