• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Crosses thanks to Christmas time

First a "4" marked EK II with envelope

Angel
    Attached Files
    Looking for DKiG Heer winner Soldbuch who also won the TDB and/or CCC, specially in Silver.

Reverse of the cross

Angel
    Attached Files
    Looking for DKiG Heer winner Soldbuch who also won the TDB and/or CCC, specially in Silver.

Comment

Packet

Angel
      Attached Files

Comment

Detail of the makermark

Angel
        Attached Files

Comment

EK I "65"

Angel
          Attached Files

Comment

Reverse

Angel
            Attached Files

Comment

Makermark

Later I will add more

Angel
              Attached Files

Comment

Hello Angel .You've had a good Christmas then!!! Lovely crosses you have there.I'm particularly interested in your S&L.I've noticed that it has the "hump" on the frame where the small ring has been soldered.I too have one of these (although the inner frame is a bit rubbish) that i started a thread on because there seems to be doubts about "4"s with the hump.Some have them and some don't but now i've seen yours (not mentioning several others) i'm convinced they're more than OK.I don't know if the reason is early/late war but S&L definitely made "humpy" EKs.
                Gorgeous K&Q too

Paul

Comment

EK I "26"

Angel
                  Attached Files

Comment

reverse

Angel
                    Attached Files

Comment

Makermark

Angel
                      Attached Files

Comment

My first German Cross in Gold cloth version.

Angel
                        Attached Files

Comment

reverse, it has been removed from a tunic, if she could talk what she say.........

Angel
                          Attached Files

Comment

Great and nice stuff, Ángel! As always you collect mint items, which show the best features. I like specially that EK I "Klein u. Quenzer" marked 65, wiht a textbook reverse.
                            I guess that you are about to place a "new order " to the Three Wise, right?
                            ¡Felices Fiestas y Feliz Año! Saludos.
                            Óscar

Comment

Hello

Very, very nice, especially the EK1 '26'. Thanks for showing them.

Regards
                              David

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X