Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"L15" will do as well. At first I thought Giel had posted a pic of my "L11" Floch, but it's my "L15". (Unfortunately, I have purchased more than one.... ) Floch repros have been marked both "L11" and "L15".
    George

Comment

Originally posted by killingspree
      and by the way

It can be my eyes but i see some difference between mine and the one of georges image, if you look at the sice of the marking on the pin...... hmmm must be me again
      But compared with my L15, there are many more differences.
      The posted EK1 has al the characteristics of the known maker "Floch"
      And Floch indeed used more then one maker mark.

George, sorry to hear.
      I'm happy that I never have bought this "Floch" before.

Kind regards,
      Luud

Comment

I agree. Both above are Floch repros ...

Comment

"George, sorry to hear.
          I'm happy that I never have bought this "Floch" before. "

I'm afraid that I've even bought more than two!
          George

Comment

Originally posted by George Stimson
            "

I'm afraid that I've even bought more than two!
            That is why I'm so happy with this Forum.
            Now collectors can prevent other collectors to make the same mistake they made in the past.

Kind regards,
            Luud

Comment

Originally posted by killingspree
              no its not
              its is L15

why

niels

the point is that as i have my doubts I would post it my self and that i do not like to see my pictures post behind my back without asking permission
              Niels -
              If you had doubts, why not post it here first? With 77 posts, you're not a total beginner here.

I agree, maybe a person should ask for permission to post pix, but if it comes down to getting burned, or having somebody post some pix from an open website, I know what my choice will be every time.

Hank
              Unless it was nighttime, or the weather was bad, and you were running out of gas - then it was a sweaty nightmare, like a monkey f*ing a skunk.
              ~ Dan Hampton, Viper Pilot

Comment

Did you ever heard about copyright guys????? It isn`t nice to post a picture witout the owners permission!

I don`t think you heard the hole story! Giel and some others, had problems with Killingspree his camohelmet, what is 100% oke. But they didn`t believe him so Killingspree posted the helmet overhere. Giel and some others were wrong, they abbused a other forum to bring Killingspree`s helmet in a bad light. So i think this is done by Giel to bring Killingspree in a bad light! And that has nothing to do with a good or bad Ek1.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by JEROEN1944
                  Did you ever heard about copyright guys????? It isn`t nice to post a picture witout the owners permission!

I don`t think you heard the hole story! Giel and some others, had problems with Killingspree his camohelmet, what is 100% oke. But they didn`t believe him so Killingspree posted the helmet overhere. Giel and some others were wrong, they abbused a other forum to bring Killingspree`s helmet in a bad light. So i think this is done by Giel to bring Killingspree in a bad light! And that has nothing to do with a good or bad Ek1.

Cheers
                  Jeroen Jeroen, giel didn't say anything about that helmet!
                  What do you want to proof here?
                  http://www.sandeboetiek.com

sigpic

Comment

Just say that your are brothers, that wil do....

Comment

I'm new to this Forum, but I thought this was a place to discuss about the items.
                      And I don't think that those things what are said is our business.
                      I'm not interested between them.
                      I saw that the seller removed in from the auction, so that is good.

So please discuss only the EK1.

Best Regards,
                      Luud

Comment

Originally posted by JEROEN1944
                        Actually nobody should care about copyright in this case and whether or not the poster was being 'nice'....
                        If I was interested in buying some German WW2 item of which I wasn't sure, I would post images of that item here with or without the owner's permission!
                        The fact remains that this EK1 was advertised as original and it clearly is not!
                        Therefore it is only just the images were posted here so that others could give their opinion.....
                        In this case, at least one collector has been kept from getting burned!

Johan

Comment

I'm out of this thread.
                          I do not want to be a part of this.

Regards,
                          Luud

Comment

Originally posted by johan willaert
                            Actually nobody should care about copyright in this case and whether or not the poster was being 'nice'....
                            If I was interested in buying some German WW2 item of which I wasn't sure, I would post images of that item here with or without the owner's permission!
                            The fact remains that this EK1 was advertised as original and it clearly is not!
                            Therefore it is only just the images were posted here so that others could give their opinion.....
                            In this case, at least one collector has been kept from getting burned!

Johan
                            Johan,

Just give the seller a fair change, send him a personel message orso!!!
                            This is just more than a fake Ek1, Giel aka his brother wants to get even with Killingspree on the discussion about the camohelmet were they were wrong!!!
                            Nothing more nothing les, looks they are not adult yet!!!

I DON`T say the Ek1 is wrong or good, and i don`t discus Giel his knowhow! But don`t play on the person!

JEroen..

Comment

Jeroen, please, where have I ever "played" with anyone? This was all about the cross for me, making that a friend of mine wouldn't buy it. You guys always overreact when these things happen, I can't understand that, fake is fake. And please close this thread, this hasn't got anything to do with the cross.
                              Kind regards,
                              Giel

Check out our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Giels-Milit...5292741243193/

Comment

I don't care if they exchange Christmas Cards or not...

Yes, I would send the seller a PM, but only after posting the item here and reading multiple opinions on the item!
                                In today's collecting world every potential buyer has the right to a second opinion....
                                If a seller doesn't like that, then maybe he shouldn't advertise it on different internet sites....
                                What's next??? Will he prohibit a buyer from showing the item to a friend at his table on the SOS or Max Show???

Come on, it's not like we're talking about items from Jack's 99ct Store.....

Johan

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                                X