Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Searching for 57 Ek2's

Hello from New Zealand,

I have in my collection Ek2's from WW1 and WW2 however I have yet to locate a 57 EK2 and would very much like to obtain one.

Inspite of the circumstances that brought about their existance, ie to replace Nazi era awards, I find the 57 Ek's perhaps my favorites in terms of how they look and their design etc.

I am asking on this forum as I am aware of the great depth of collective knowledge and experiance on this board: so perhaps those "in the know" can point me towards a good dealer whom may be able to help me.

Thanks in advance,

Regards

Dave

Hello

Although the 57 re-issue items are, comparitively speaking, cheaper than their Third Reich counterparts, good early versions don't seem to come up that often.

Recently Detlev Niemann had a couple for sale but these have now gone. However, it will be worthwhile keeping an eye on his website. Another dealers site worth looking at is Kai Winkler. Unfortuanately neither has any 57 EK1s available at present - but you could always e-mail them to see if they can obtain them, or if they know if they are getting any in. The only dealer I can find who has one in stock is Jamie Cross. Links to the sites are below:

Jamie Cross: www.thirdreichmedals.com

Detlev Niemann: www.detlev-niemann.com/eng/index.htm

Kai Winkler: www.nordheideversand.de/

I hope this is of some help.

Regards
    David

Comment

You can also try www.Ebay.de and search for kreuz, ek . But i think you got one by now.
      Mikael

Comment

Thanks very much for your help: I will follow these links up!

All the best

Dave

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
        X