Deschler ek2 mm 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deschler ek2 mm 1

Can anyone please post a pic of a Deschler ek2 with the mm 1 on the ring? Thanks

Here is one http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...light=deschler
    And you can find my one on a search, and also some other. And how to tell if it´s a deschler is easy, the rim next to the swaz is uniqe. Another is they have a hump were the ring fit´s, and also they are very thick and a bit hevy.
    Mikael

Comment

Deschler EK2

Here is a 1 marked EK2
      Attached Files
      Jerry

Comment

Deschler EK2

The reverse...
        Attached Files
        Jerry

Comment

Deschler EK2

The maker mark...
          Attached Files
          Jerry

Comment

deschler ek2

Thanks a million!!!!! I was sold an unmarked ek2, with a small chop mark on the ring. Under a 20x glass, the "defect " turned out to be the "1" on the pics you guys posted! Also, the physical attributes are on point as well. Will wonders never cease!

Comment

Congrat to a not that easy to find maker, i supose you got it at a fair price. Do add some pic´s off it, we will love to see it.
              Mikael

Originally posted by FW 200
              Thanks a million!!!!! I was sold an unmarked ek2, with a small chop mark on the ring. Under a 20x glass, the "defect " turned out to be the "1" on the pics you guys posted! Also, the physical attributes are on point as well. Will wonders never cease!

Comment

ek2 mm1

Here are some pics of mine!!
                Attached Files

Comment

front!!
                  Attached Files

Comment

back!
                    Attached Files

Comment

ek2 mm1

I gave 70 bucks for it. Will post pics when I figuer out how to work camera!

Comment

Originally posted by meriksson
                        Here is one http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...light=deschler
                        And you can find my one on a search, and also some other. And how to tell if it´s a deschler is easy, the rim next to the swaz is uniqe. Another is they have a hump were the ring fit´s, and also they are very thick and a bit hevy.
                        Mikael
                        hi Mikael. what you mean by "the rim next to the swaz is uniqe"? since i can not see any apparent different on the rim

Comment

Hi and welcome to us
                          Im shure you will see the odd " rim ", compare the one you see in that tread to any other EK2. Im shure you will see the diff, the EK1´s have the same frames.
                          Mikael

Originally posted by madshark
                          hi Mikael. what you mean by "the rim next to the swaz is uniqe"? since i can not see any apparent different on the rim

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                          X