Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been offered this EK1...

Hey guys,

only got an obverse pic so far, but I'm after opinions...

Jeff

Jeff,
    I don't care for it. I think that it is supposed to look like a "round cornered" EK2 but the frame does not meet expectations.

Chet
    Zinc stinks!

Comment

looks like a Souval to me, possibly OK
      reverse pic would help
      regards
      jon

Comment

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Not sure about this one, the swastika looks a little deformed from the picture as well as the beeding appears a little suspect and the rounded corners have already been pointed out. Nonetheless, as Jon has already stated, pictures of the reverse would be extremely helpful. Best of luck.

Best Regards
        Mike
        </TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
        </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Comment

I would agree with you Mike........especially the swastika, it looks like the paint is "thick".

The pin assembly will tell us all we need to know I think.

Mike

Originally posted by Waffen-Mike
          <TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Not sure about this one, the swastika looks a little deformed from the picture as well as the beeding appears a little suspect and the rounded corners have already been pointed out. Nonetheless, as Jon has already stated, pictures of the reverse would be extremely helpful. Best of luck.

Best Regards
          Mike

</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Comment

lighter pic
            I'm still backing this pony!
            regards
            jon
            Attached Files

Comment

Even if it is good it is still rather ugly

Comment

the cross belongs to me. and it is a souval. thank you tinmantis

Comment

From the pics, I'd say the cross is good. However, it may have been re-painted sometime in it's life ... thus the blotchy, uncrisp features.

Comment

ok the reverse...

Comment

Hi mate ... is this cross vaulted?

Comment

might as well ask wh014d4394 as he is offering it to me...Jim?

Comment

Looks like a genuine Souval. I think better photos is needed.

Cheers.
                          Peter

Comment

looks like it is vaulted to me. but im no expert. sending jeff more pic .ok boys

Comment

More pics from Jimmy...

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X