Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EK2 On E-Bay. How much !?!?!?!?!!

Hello

I just spotted this on E-Bay. The price this guy is asking for an EK2 certainly made me laugh In fact I laughed that much I didn't even bother looking to see if it's the genuine article or not.

Or have I slept through a sudden overnight hike in the value of these awards ?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ORIGINAL-WW2-G...QQcmdZViewItem

Enjoy !!
    David

Please don't buy it...I want it

Comment

What was the price? It seems to be pulled....

Hank
      Unless it was nighttime, or the weather was bad, and you were running out of gas - then it was a sweaty nightmare, like a monkey f*ing a skunk.
      ~ Dan Hampton, Viper Pilot

Comment

If I recall corectly, its was about 250$ or another crazy price. Newbie are lucky that the seller was dumb enought to show the svatiska in his add.

Comment

The price was actually............ready?..............$340 !!!!!!!
          Quite often they remove Nazi medals/badges even if the swastika/SS runes are hidden.The thing that really gets my goat about this "offensive" symbol rule is that you can't sell these items but it's perfectly ok to sell nazi coins,stamps and books with the swastika in full view.I don't get it.....How does that work?!! If the swastika is an offensive symbol then it doesn't matter if it's on an EK,on a stmap or on a tin of baked beans......double standads if you ask me

Comment

"Newbie are lucky that the seller was dumb enought to show the svatiska in his add."

But he was smart enough to almost get $340 for an EK 2!
            George

Comment

Well im gona try that also on evilbay, i have a EK2 markt 13 that will be a nice try.
              Mikael

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
              X