X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Peter Wiking
    Hmmm, post war Juncker .

Comment

the cross itself looks nice but the "eye" looks a bit strange to me... was it replaced?

Comment

Reproduction IMO.
        The weight will be light.
        R

Comment

Oaks & Swords are junk the wording on the reverse is the least of these oaks & swords problems. Poor solder where the swords meet the oaks, I don't like the die characteristics either. Swords are all wrong as well, look at how the swords appear to intersect not lay arcossed each other. BTW sword hilts are 8 dots, incorrect for wartime.
          Last edited by willy; 12-08-2005, 10:23 PM.

Comment

First S&L was safe, now its not. Then everyone says Junker is a safe buy with the proper die characteristics - now Junker says they were making them in the 1950's??? URG! What about the providence that the dies were destroyed in the war?
            Now nothing is safe...

Comment

Makes you wonder whether it's worth spending so much money for something that might be labeled as a copy or post war production tomorrow !!

Comment

Actually, in my opinion it would be a surprise if the Juncker(or any manufacturer) would not have done any medals after the factory got bombed. There was still a market, like it was immediately after the war also
                If you have a company and your income depends on it, would you not try to restore your source for money as soon as possible (in this case dies) .

For example, what is the cross in Niemann's latest catalog page 490? Shows some Juncker characteristics, yet it is not.

About the cross in this thread, based only to those pictures, I would pass it.

L

Comment

Henri S, if you are looking for an authentic cased lazy 2, please contact me. I have one on the e-stand.

Bob Hritz
                  In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king.

Duct tape can't fix stupid, but it can muffle the sound.

Comment

Larry, I'm with you
                    I've always believed these companys produced after the war, why wouldn't they? In fact, IMO they produced medals/badges until their dies blew up!
                    Of course my view is not based on any evidence whatsoever, just basic human behaviour, with a bit of survival, greed and ability thrown in...
                    always been suspicious of MIB
                    regards
                    jon

Comment

Originally posted by eindecker2
                      First S&L was safe, now its not. Then everyone says Junker is a safe buy with the proper die characteristics - now Junker says they were making them in the 1950's??? URG! What about the providence that the dies were destroyed in the war?
                      Now nothing is safe...
                      Juncker is a safe buy.
                      This is not a correct Juncker.
                      The die characteristics are wrong if one knows where to look.
                      R

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Hritz
                        Henri S, if you are looking for an authentic cased lazy 2, please contact me. I have one on the e-stand.
                        Bob Hritz
                        Now THIS is a correct Juncker...and a sweetheart at that
                        http://www.wehrmacht-awards.net/foru...highlight=lazy
                        R

Comment

Same Oaks and Swords are on German Eban

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...ayphotohosting

'900' 'L/50' some blurry detail on the crossguards on this one....

Comment

Those are cast copies. (ie. crap).

L

Originally posted by Okrach
                            Same Oaks and Swords are on German Eban

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...ayphotohosting

'900' 'L/50' some blurry detail on the crossguards on this one....

Comment

-

Save your money!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X