Mint 65 EKI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mint 65 EKI

Here is one of my cased EK Is that is stone mint. The black paint is almost like a powder finish with no gloss and the silver finish is choice with nice large 65 on the pin.

Ron Weinand
    Weinand Militaria

Wowwwwwwww!!!!!

Comment

That's a stunning cross and case Ron...You lucky,lucky man.

Paul

Comment

Cased Pieces

As I promised earlier, I will get a few of my cased pieces out of the bank and put them on from time to time. I started with my RK in the presentation box and got a little discouraged with some of the responses, but have come to realize we have all kinds on the site and will just build up my thick skin and plod on for the good of those who are interested.
        Also, if any of you are dagger people, tell me which daggers you would be interested in seeing and I will try to remember to put some of those on also. I have about 150. All my common daggers are presentations or engraved or with damascus blades or ivory grips. I have no "regular" common daggers and intend to help Wittman with his book on SAs as I have several presentation SAs.
        I probably should have done that with my SS Daggers, but never got around to doing it. I was working when he started that book and never had the time I do today as I am retired.
        Ron Weinand
        Weinand Militaria

Comment

That is a fine cross.

Cheers.
          Peter

Comment

Sweet!

Chet
            Zinc stinks!

Comment

Ron,may i put a request in for some pics of your SA daggers please.I'm looking at purchasing one soon and could certainly do with some visual tips.
              Many thanks

Paul

Comment

"I started with my RK in the presentation box and got a little discouraged with some of the responses, but have come to realize we have all kinds on the site and will just build up my thick skin and plod on for the good of those who are interested."

That's good to hear, Ron. Keep plodding on! We're interested!
                George

Comment

VERY interested!
                  regards
                  jon

Comment

[QUOTE=Ron Weinand]As I promised earlier, I will get a few of my cased pieces out of the bank and put them on from time to time. I started with my RK in the presentation box and got a little discouraged with some of the responses, but have come to realize we have all kinds on the site and will just build up my thick skin and plod on for the good of those who are interested.

Ron,
                    Plod on, please! I for one am interested in what you share with us.
                    G.

Comment

Halleluja!!!!

That's simply stunning, and my favorite maker also.

Way to go Ron, Now I have to go find one of those just like that....that will be easy!

Geez

mads

Comment

Dear Ron,

That's an absolutely stunning piece! I also love the K&O WMC on the other thread. I had a decent one that I bought 30 years ago but the finish has been absorbed.

Please post some more of your medals and I would love to see some of those "uncommon" common daggers. DO you have any brocades??

Also it would be great if you posted some of these minty pieces in the e-stand!! Just kidding!

Gary B
                        ANA LM #1201868, OMSA LM #60, OVMS LM #8348

Comment

Hi Ron,

Congrats on a beautiful K&Q EK1, one of my favourites!

As for: "I started with my RK in the presentation box ..." please post.

Regards,

Albert

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                          X