new place to find eks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new place to find eks

I stumbled upon gunbrokers.com and found they have a whole section of badges on their site, I picked up an L/11 for 145. in almost mint, there is a latvian dealer that I would not buy from but there are a lot of other sellers that seem to have picked up items and dont know what they have. some very good deales I have found.

Originally posted by equinehat
    I stumbled upon gunbrokers.com and found they have a whole section of badges on their site, I picked up an L/11 for 145. in almost mint, there is a latvian dealer that I would not buy from but there are a lot of other sellers that seem to have picked up items and dont know what they have. some very good deales I have found.
    ok .. I give up ... where the heck do they have a link to these EKs?

Comment

I bought my last Assman solid IAB off Gunbroker.com for a very nice price

But like eBay, You have to know what your looking for and weed out the fakes.

Comment

I know what I'm looking for, but with no search feature (that I could find) on that site, you've gotta have a lot of free time to search through all of them.....

Hank
        Unless it was nighttime, or the weather was bad, and you were running out of gas - then it was a sweaty nightmare, like a monkey f*ing a skunk.
        ~ Dan Hampton, Viper Pilot

Comment

I see wooden doors, and used tractors...
          regards
          jon

Comment

search

under search do iron cross, german, nazi, some key words, badge.
            I have found some nice prices, and a lot of good items; but keep away from the seller that has latvia under country of origin. Like any auction there are some things that are over priced.
            But there are a lot of items that are reasonably priced, and the presure is not that on ebay where things get bid out of what they are worth. Just go to gunbroker.com and start looking. Some times you can work a deal by asking the seller to sell it direct and there are no bids you can offer less then what is being asked.

Comment

I bought a cased sudentland medal for $31 about 1 year ago , but be very aware there is alot of crap on that sight, worse then ebay

Comment

Originally posted by equinehat
                under search do iron cross, german, nazi, some key words, badge.
                I give up ... I cant even find Search on that site

Comment

I cannot find it either

Comment

i think you guys may be looking at gunbrokers. com instead of www.gunbroker.com without the s at the end. as said before be aware there is a lot of crap on there.
                    regards gaz

Comment

Originally posted by gaz
                      i think you guys may be looking at gunbrokers. com instead of www.gunbroker.com without the s at the end. as said before be aware there is a lot of crap on there.
                      regards gaz
                      That's better ... at least it makes sense now.

Comment

there appears to be a very nice K&Q EK2 with
                        ribbon on page 1 of WW2 collectables.
                        priced a 70.00 with reserve not met.

joe

Comment

Since we are on the subject of auctions what are the opinions out there regarding Manions? Is this a good source for items? Our just another buyer beware auction house?

Comment

Originally posted by sellers34
                            Since we are on the subject of auctions what are the opinions out there regarding Manions? Is this a good source for items? Our just another buyer beware auction house?
                            Use the "search" function on this site (infinitely easier to find than on gunbrokers, or whatever) and you'll find TONS of info and opinions on Manions.

Hank
                            Unless it was nighttime, or the weather was bad, and you were running out of gas - then it was a sweaty nightmare, like a monkey f*ing a skunk.
                            ~ Dan Hampton, Viper Pilot

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                            X