Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And, Dave, you don't know this, but, there is artifical patina CLEARLY identified as the splash on your coin and there is a genuine buildup of patina on aged silver not duplicated by a splash of a chemical.

Something for you and Pieter to learn every day.

Comment

And my dear ex=cop, if these were fingerprints, our resident detective would declare a match?

"In any courtroom", Dave.
      Attached Files

Comment

Other than the horrific manner in which you and your henchmen debate, I could NOT CARE LESS what you believe about the Rounder.

For ANYONE who might have even the slightest interest in accuracy in this hobby, the evidence Tom has presented is worthless.

You have Detlev out to say it's a fake, there you go. Other than that. Tom's work is pure garbage.

Comment

Alright you caught me out!!!

Yes, I flew to Germany and dragged Tom with me (in my luggage) as he couldn't afford the fare....for those who count $$....we met with Detlev and to our surprise Pieter was there.

After very deliberate study we elected to control the RK market and.....

For heaven's sake Brian, get a life!!! Where does this stuff come from?
          Regards,
          Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Brian S
            Other than the horrific manner in which you and your henchmen debate, I could NOT CARE LESS what you believe about the Rounder.

For ANYONE who might have even the slightest interest in accuracy in this hobby, the evidence Tom has presented is worthless.

You have Detlev out to say it's a fake, there you go. Other than that. Tom's work is pure garbage.
            Brian/Dave, I tell you now and in public and in no uncertain terms that this fight will not continue in my forum. You two and anyone else who does not conform to the rules and may be more importantly the spirit of this forum will no longer be welcomed here.

I can tell you with a great degree of certainty that the moderators and I are fed up with the petty bickering that surrounds this topic.

The purging will continue.
            Sebastián J. Bianchi

Wehrmacht-Awards.com

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
            X