Wrong Ribboned Cross

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wrong Ribboned Cross

A special thank you to Mark for posting the pictures and thanks to all else who submitted their opinions.

Yes, it was found on eBay which is one of the reasons for my anxiety (apologies Mark) and also that it is to be a Christmas gift for someone who is very interested in these things.

I think you should know that I received an email from Mark who was deeply offended at my approach (featured in his initial posting) for getting information about this cross. I wish to publicly acknowledge and thank him for his time and assistance in getting the pictures onto the forum - he has been dynamite!

It was Mark who was kind enough to send me an email out of the blue to tell me that I had paid too much for it and that it could be fake.

Thanks again for your help.

Now, can anyone offer me any assistance on getting the right kind of ribbon etc. for this cross?

Also, is it okay to clean the silver or is it best to leave it as it is in the pictures?

Robert

This is what the ribbon should look like

Comment

Try Malcolm of M&T Militaria, he has, or at least did have EK ribbon in stock.
      www.mandtmilitaria.co.uk

Regards
      Andy

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
      X