MilitariaRelicts

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Knightscross & Oak leaves Document, Fine or Fake ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Knightscross & Oak leaves Document, Fine or Fake ?

Hi, i`m new in collecting knights crosses & documents.

No i can get in an exchange the following documents group, coming from Major Walter Hagen, (3.Stuka 1):

Knights Cross, vorläufiges Besitzzeugnis
    Oak Leaves, vorläufiges Besitzzeugnis
    and a few pieces of paper from Walter Hagen.

May be i can get the knights cross and the oak leaves etc. the rest of this group.

But i also read the bad informations about the dealer,, where the group come`s from in the past, Flatken Militaria

A question for the collectors, what do you think about

I`ve tried to send attachements but in the posting rules is described: You may not post attachments??

What are you "exchanging" for this group? What is the cost? If it is correctly priced, you would be looking at probably 10 to 15 thousand dollars worth of items...maybe more. If it is cheaper than that, it is probably not real....

Hank
    Unless it was nighttime, or the weather was bad, and you were running out of gas - then it was a sweaty nightmare, like a monkey f*ing a skunk.
    ~ Dan Hampton, Viper Pilot

Comment

Hi

I saw you post these on a German forum so i took the liberty of copying and posting the scans here for you.

Collecting German award documents, other paperwork and photos relating to Norway and Finland.

Comment

Those documents look like there were made on the same day.
        I would pass on these.

L

Comment

AFAIK he was Oberstleutnant and Geschwader Kommodore at the time of his EL
          Collecting German award documents, other paperwork and photos relating to Norway and Finland.

Comment

-

Be very careful!
            I don´t like those!
            You can always send them to Detlev Niemann for a check.

Comment

Originally posted by jumo213
              But i also read the bad informations about the dealer,, where the group come`s from in the past, Flatken Militaria
              Just a heads up on this dealer, Brian Coster. I saw him at Birmingham Arms fairs last Sunday and he is now trading under the name "Hall Militaria"

Cheers, Ade.

Comment

Hi
                Don't spend a single Euro for these 2 documents !!
                If a seller has told you they are OK, at best he doesn't know his job, at worst he's a crook.
                Regards
                Denis

Comment

Originally posted by Adrian Stevenson
                  Just a heads up on this dealer, Brian Coster. I saw him at Birmingham Arms fairs last Sunday and he is now trading under the name "Hall Militaria"

Cheers, Ade.
                  Thanks for the heads up Ade

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                  X