Kampfgruppe

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

60 x Knights Cross formal doc collection to be liquidated?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

60 x Knights Cross formal doc collection to be liquidated?

Are the rumors true that there will be a collection of 60 sets liquidated soon.

I have been hearing the rumors since last year.

Some traders are quite nervous about the pressure on prices this sale will probably have on the already weak market.

(It would be an ideal purchase for people into money laundry though, people who pay extremely well to get only the best items... )

Saludos desde Mexico!
    Markus

Wow,

I would like to get one
    DaveJ

Comment

Last edited by InfanterieSammler; 03-11-2006, 05:32 AM.

Comment

Where is this supposed to be happening?

Comment

Recently, a high end dealer was lamenting that he couldn't sell 2 for what he thought a 'bargain' at $22k....for both.

This will be interesting!
          Regards,
          Dave

Comment

I call "dibs" on whatever the cheapest one is.....

Seriously, how the heck do you "liquidate" 60 KC docs???!!!

Hank
            Unless it was nighttime, or the weather was bad, and you were running out of gas - then it was a sweaty nightmare, like a monkey f*ing a skunk.
            ~ Dan Hampton, Viper Pilot

Comment

Is Mickey's collection of documents going to be sold? I know he has at least that many.

I think anyone who thinks there will be bargains will be dissapointed.

Bob hritz
              In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king.

Duct tape can't fix stupid, but it can muffle the sound.

Comment

Yep I am sure there will be enough "investers" to ensure the collectors do not get a break
                DaveJ

Comment

Originally posted by DaveJ
                  Wow,

I would like to get one
                  yes, I would like to be on the list too...

Comment

Please put me on the list also

Comment

Strange that nobody wonder about the source - if it was that simple don't you think they would already be on the market?
                      Collection : http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=807895

Comment

Francois,

I am sure there are many collectors of formal RK documents, but I only know Mickey, in GB, who has that many. There may be other big collectors who also have many. However, Mickey paid a lot for them, over the years and no bargains will be had. I believe 60 would sell in a year, at retail prices. That is only 5 a month.

Bob Hritz

Comment

All it will take is a few dealers buying them up to hold on to them so they are slowly released and bango, they're all gone. I tend to agree with the above that whoever thinks they are going to get a deal will be sadly disappointed.

This "Investement Grade" stuff will get snapped up by the investors, not the collectors...

My 2 cents but that IS where this hobby has been going lately, and edgy alternative to the volitile stock market.

-Shane

Comment

Shane,

At least you can look at history, with militaria, instead of a pile of stock certificates ffrom NOPRODUCT/NOPROFIT.COM

A lot more hurt was put on investors, in the stock market, than with militaria.

Bob Hritz

Comment

Even if it could sound arrogant and if my memory serves me well none was "terrific" - I mean no fighter pilot, no Uboot ................ and it was available only as a lot
                              Collection : http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=807895

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X