No announcement yet.

EK2 with question for review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dieter, please, answer me my question - why do not you leave everything to the wisdom of collectors who, after reading your book, will come to conclusions similar to you.
    It's logical. I did so with my book and I did not force anyone to believe my opinion.

I understand that the author of the book about EK Spange is You ... Everything o.k. I don't have bad intentions, believe me.

Regards
    Jarek

Comment

Originally posted by boch_62 View Post
      Dieter, please, answer me my question - why do not you leave everything to the wisdom of collectors who, after reading your book, will come to conclusions similar to you.
      It's logical. I did so with my book and I did not force anyone to believe my opinion.
      I really did not want to continue this fruitless discussion but since you ask me here it is: I do not care whether you "believe" or not. I only wanted to know why. Maybe I could have learned something. I know now, that this is not so.

B&D PUBLISHING
      Premium Books from Collectors for Collectors

Comment

Originally posted by Dietrich Maerz View Post
        If the collector community would always take a combination "number - name on package" as gospel, we would be completely confused.

So, in short, you gave your doubts about the medal + bag sets presented in the book on pages 346/347.
        Regards
        Maciej

Comment

This is really getting repetitive now. How often do I have to say that these combinations are only one of the evidence, not the evidence ALONE as you two always try to make it. It is surprising but telling how you two constantly avoid all the other evidence. I guess it is because it is too difficult to discuss.
          I say it again: you two can "believe" whatever you want and so can everybody else. I laid out my arguments for everybody to read and see. No arguments from you or your friend why "138" is Maurer, other than "It was always like that and I just copied it!", so it seems.
          B&D PUBLISHING
          Premium Books from Collectors for Collectors

Comment

Originally posted by Dietrich Maerz View Post
            This is really getting repetitive now. How often do I have to say that these combinations are only one of the evidence, not the evidence ALONE as you two always try to make it. It is surprising but telling how you two constantly avoid all the other evidence. I guess it is because it is too difficult to discuss.
            I say it again: you two can "believe" whatever you want and so can everybody else. I laid out my arguments for everybody to read and see. No arguments from you or your friend why "138" is Maurer, other than "It was always like that and I just copied it!", so it seems.
            Exactly.
            In your opinion - the combinations are ONE of the evidence.
            And then, in your speech, here in the forum, you deny this proof.
            Of course - we can believe what we want. I have no evidence that your thesis is true. But - as you said yourself - you do not have them 100% either.
            Each of us can be wrong. Even you - I mean describing the copy of the cross as the original medal.
            I think that will end the discussion here.
            Best wishes
            Maciej

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X