Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EK1 51 Screwback

Hello Gents

I would like to sell this EK1 51 on the Estand soon but haven't a clue about a fair price for this piece...uncleaned condition (no paint on swas and a bit paint is missing on the cross)

The pics are not the best and I will take better pictures tomorrow in the daylight but I hope they are good enough for now.

Thanks for your help

Regards
    Andreas

P.S. What marker stands 51 for?
    Attached Files

backside
    Attached Files

Comment

another shot
      Attached Files

Comment

sorry for the blurry pics again
        Attached Files

Comment

Hello Jungpionier.... sorry Thälmannpionier

I am sorry but I would not disappoint your belief, but the mentioned manufacturer has never made EK1.
          As far as I can see I verture to say that this EK could be a copy. Better pics could be of some help but the srew plate is definitely a copy.

Best Franki

Comment

Hey Franki

Thanks alot for your help...that's really suprising me. I have this Cross from a serious Dealer(haven't payed for it yet,..luckly) and thought it would be a real one
            I will take better pics tomorrow and post them here again to get some opinions,but you would definitely say the Screw plate is a copy,right?!

Regards
            Andreas

Comment

reading through some posts here,I have noticed it myself now that every cross stamped with a 51 is a well known east european fake

That's why I love the WAF sooo much,because of the educated experts in here..and I can't await to speak to the Dealer again

Regards

Comment

Just to say IMO they are made from a Maybauer as blue print. And i also want to know ho the seller is.
                Mikael

Comment

some better pics
                  Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

is the Cross real?

Thanks
                      Attached Files

Comment

I dont like this cross

Thomas

Comment

The cross is a fake and possibly a one piece type. Does it compare to the one below. Look at the paint spilling over to the beading and the non existant space between the swastika and the inner corner beading. Is yours the same?
                          Attached Files

Comment

Helo,
                            I can not escape that feeling that this cross is a fake.
                            All in all it has in my eyes a strage shape.

Best Franki

Comment

Andreas
                              Look at the center of the disc at the back. It has a small "dot" All Iron Crosses i have seen with this dot turned out to reproductions. They lack the anti spin peg at the back and they have glossy core paint that comes up on the frame.

I have a photo of these from an online dealer who sell these as reproductions to re'enactors. Walk away from this one. It is not genuine WW2.

Cheers.
                              Peter
                              Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X